Fabrik 3.7 is now available for download and includes serious Security Updates, New Features, Enhancements, and Fixes. The version is fully compatible with the newly released Joomla 3.7.3 and PHP 7.1.6.
Fabrik 3.7 Highlights:
- Updated and Upgraded DOMPDF
- Moved to Autoloaded Composer for DOMPDF
- Fixed Pass by Reference for Join Element
- Added Abstracting Fluid Grid Span layout for Templates
- Included Custom Button to Forms without requiring Custom Template
- Textarea Added for Full Calendar Viz Options
- Added toString() for JS Regex Testing
- MulitSelect Added to Filters for Enhanced Dropdowns
- Fixed Download Logging in Upload Element
- Moved Link Placeholders in Email Plugin to Always Get Processed
- Added the Option for ?Run on Submit? to canEditRow Plugin to solve Control on Elements that change Access on Submit
- Added onStoreRequestData Hook
- Simplified the Nocaptcha Layout to Not Use Callback
- Updated to Fabrik jUser Form Plugin to Allow Insert Current User ID in New Forms
- Changed Various Parts of Fabrik to Work with the New Joomla! 3.7 Router
- Added Profiling to renderListData to All Element Models
- Improved Render Time on GoogleMaps Viz
- Added dataConsideredEmpty() Method to the Calc Element
- Page Heading Added in List Div Template
- Improved Validation for Ajax Uploads
- Improvements on Separated Libraries from Core
- Joomla! 3.7.3 Compatibility
- PHP 7.1.6 Compatibility
To see all changes, visit the Fabrik Github commit page.
Thank you to the community members that made contributions since the last version, we appreciate your input!
As with any Joomla! extension update, please remember to backup and test your backup before proceeding with the update. Please report any problems you might experience with this new version on our forums.
We encourage you to join our community and Build Something Cool!