Recent content by achartier

1. A

element 'eval populate' echo does not work anymore

As mentioned in another thread, us the Web Asset Manager to insert JavaScript to check the selected items.
  2. A

pre-check items of form checkbox or picklist

You cannot use an echo with the eval populate as I stated above. You can however use the WebAssetManager to have the script inserted: https://docs.joomla.org/J4.x:Web_Assets#Add_Inline_Script Also, your capitalization of $Lines is mixed in your code and will not work as you have it.
  3. A

Fixed Joomla 5.1 and 'Fabrik cannot find files...' error

Rename the folder administrator/components/com_fabrik/classes/50 to 51 and that should fix your issue.
  4. A

The How is documented in my answer above.
  5. A

While it may have worked in F3 it will not work in F4. The Eval Populate is to return an array of options, that is all.
  6. A

link forms by province

The code should be $company = '{$my->id}';
  7. A

link forms by province

And don't forget the > , it is $my->id not $my-id
  8. A

link forms by province

You should always quote placeholders. So try '{$my->id}'
  9. A

Fixed Old plugins in github download

Ooops, had the wrong folder name. Fixed now. Note: the pipeline to update the public repo runs every Monday, Wednesday and Friday early mornings, so recent changes may not get into the public repo until the next run.
  10. A

Try assigning the output of the JHTM to a var of $option. The set $option->selected = 'selected'; (might be 1 or true, don't remember off the top of my head), then $options[] = $option, I am going from old memory here but I hope it helps.
  11. A

You should also be able to include it via the Web Asset Manager in the eval populate, but I have not tried it.
  12. A

Echo from eval populate should never have worked. The eval populate must return an array of options. You will need to insert the constant another way. I have used sourcerer to include things like this in the forms intro.
  13. A

Fixed Old plugins in github download

You are correct, they should not be there. I will correct.
  14. A

Advanced search: Error with jdate on IS EMPTY or IS NOT EMPTY

I think where you first went wrong was in cloning the publicfabrik repo to your bitbucket account, what you want to do is fork it (not clone it) into your account. You can then do sourcetree on the fork and PR from there. Try that and see if it works for you.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back