Recent content by aje

1. A

Get data from a rest api

thanks :) ill try that. Is it possible to get it to update once a day ?
  2. A

Get data from a rest api

Hi Is there a easy way to get data into a list from an rest api ? need it to update once a day. (only read data from external source, no writing)
  3. A

Display google map

i have a custom template. Cant seem to get the map to work code: $map = $elements['map']->element; <div class="detaljekart"><?php echo $map;?></div> All other fields works and if i use the default template it work. Should i show the map element another way ? have tried to search without...
  4. A

checkboxes

Hi How can i in a temlate list the output from checkboxes (joint table) as "text1, text2, text3" (not the valute from checkboxes but the text (labels)) When i try i get li and some html code
  5. A

template layout

I have two different site i suddently cant choose template in list, the field where i choose template is empty ? Any clues ?
  6. A

Detail view

7. A

Detail view

joomla template or fabrikar template ?
  8. A

Detail view

i have tried that but it dont seem to work. tried to write to write in manually in the fabrikar detail template but dont work. is there something i need to do ?
  9. A

Detail view

HI Having problem with title tag not showing up right. I get <title>Turer</title> wich is the list label but i need the title to be the name to the specific name in the detail view. I also need the opengraph tags to work. how do i do this ?
  10. A

Need help with the date formating

How can we solve this ? is it possible to override ?
  11. A

Sorry about that. "FP" is short for "Frontpage". The Fabrik version is: 3,9, and Im using Fabrik date. The link to the WIP site is http://friluft.abfilm.no (this shows the english text. This shoud be norwegian..) On the "Add new trip" - page, it initialy shows the correct date but when I...
  12. A

Hi. I need help with Farbik and date formating.. The selector in a form shows the correct formating, but the FP-list still shows the english language. In Norway the date should be as follows: "date. day, year" [ l d. F Y]. As mention, when adding a new item, the date shows correct, but showing...
  13. A

Change template

I cant get it to work. Added a new identical hidden button but with a different joomla template. In list - link i added &Itemid=201 but then i just got a new list. the url after i added the link was: /component/fabrik/list/4?Itemid=201?rowid=1-fjelltur-tinden i also tried to add...
  14. A

Change template

I have a fabrikar list showing on the front with my "joomla homepage template", the problem is that when i try to go to detail page i still showing in my "joomla homepage template". Is there a way to get it to show fabrikar detailpages in my "joomla default template" ? I am not talking about...
  15. A

Search all field

Hi I have 2 list filter and enabled search all field. How can i move the seach all field down into a column with the other filters fields ?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back