• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by bggann

1. bggann

Legacy support

Thanks Troster - I'm get this thing moved as soon as I can - just delayed for .... reasons.
  2. bggann

Legacy support

Folks - I have one site still running Fabrik 3 on Joomla 3.10 - a simple registration form. Getting ready to migrate - but I have to keep it running for a bit during rebuild. But - I need a plugin for it - and I cannot find a source for all the plugins. Is it archived anywhere?
  3. bggann

Gmap : More a question than a bug ! :-)

I would suggest moving to J4/F4 rather than hack. I'm testing right now - followed the process to update to J4 and F4 and geocode and gmap is working perfectly. This change forced me to get serious - my old site stopped working last week.
  4. bggann

Highlight a cell on a worksheet depending on Yes or No

troster this works to highlight the row. Is there any way to highlight just a cell? BTW - I had to turn off stripped in the table format to make it apply to all rows. Bob
  5. bggann

How to disable browser autocomplete in specific Fabrik Forms

Thanks juuser - I did know about this - but I was hoping for a form level - so I don't have to change it in every feild.
  6. bggann

How to disable browser autocomplete in specific Fabrik Forms

Most browsers automatically remember and fill out a form. The autocomplete=off directive should tell a browser not to do this. I have a form where I don't want it autofilled - I want the user to be forced to fill it out. How can I add that directive in Fabrik? Custom template maybe? Bob
  7. bggann

Bug: jdate 'notempty' validation causing date to roll back to previous day (ajax)

lousyfool. Nope - not a user tz issue in my case. All my users are in Colorado - so we are all in MST and the global time zone is set to MST. All my users are seeing this. In my case - it really does seem related to validation correcting for tz two times on an ajax validation. On ajax, it...
  8. bggann

Bug: jdate 'notempty' validation causing date to roll back to previous day (ajax)

I've got a form with a jdate field - only the date is used Conditions: - jdate field - Default to 'today' (doesn't matter for this case) - No time selector. - Validation "notempty" - Ajax validation on. - Date stored as UTC - Local timezone MST (6 hours off) What happens it: - You open a...
  9. bggann

Old issue back? - Multiple Filters not working in J3.4.4 and Fabrik

I found this old thread that talks about how the "AND/OR" setting on menu pre-filter impacted how list filters are applied in a list - and I'm seeing that in current fabrik http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/multiple-filters-not-working-in-j3-4-4-and-fabrik.42237/#post-213749...
  10. bggann

Icon usage (validation, add/delete in list) usage

I'm closer I added iconmoon.css (that is normally in medi/jui/css) to the 'css' directory of js_wright - and modified the paths in it to point at /media/jui/fonts ie, what was: @font-face { font-family: 'IcoMoon'; src: url('../fonts/IcoMoon.eot'); src...
  11. bggann

Oh cheeze - I never even looked there. I'm not used to seeing options in plugins. Yes, some have them, but rarely. So when you were talking about the validation icon I was thinking in the element/validation tab. Changing it in the plugin changed it immediately in the forms - globally. I see...
  12. bggann

I really appreciate the pointers troester, but.... it did not work. I put the files from bootstrap3 in Git hub into /templates/js_wright/html/layouts/com_fabrik - which I did have to create per the readme BTW - js_wright is bootstrap. I changed the purity_iii to js_wright Didn't work - My...
  13. bggann

Thanks troester. Some of this I knew. For instance, I can go in and change the icon individually in every validation plugin I've applied and it works. I can apply 'eye' and get the default 'eye' back. However, I don't want to customize each element individually - horrendously bad code support...
  14. bggann

Okay - way too many hours into this. When using protostar I get the default icons - such as the "eye" for required fields. I can change that icon on a field by field basis by changing the text in the validation icon field and the names "roughly" correspond to the J3.x standard icons (not all...
  15. bggann

How do I show/hide groups based on a drop down selection? (II)

Thank you Javier, I think the JQeuery part is my issue. I will go back and look. Bravo!
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back