• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

cheesegrits
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• G'day Sir,

I've noticed that there are still updates going on even though the project is officially not continuing. Are you involved in a Fabrik 4 fork? I reached out to Robbie to offer any help that I could and asked that she pass along my contact info to whoever was taking up that challenge. This project is way too amazing to let it die!
    I have not received any registration mail. I think my user has an error space in the login. I think that may be the error. Please help me to correct my login.
    Hi, I have a problem with my user
    Remember user:Remind Failed:This user is blocked.If this is an error, please contact....
    Remember password:Failed to reset password: This user is locked out. If this is an error, ..
    Fabrik account:Oops.... The page you're looking for seems to be missing
    However,I can log in to the forums with my e-mail address correctly.Help me Please
    Small typo with latest Fabrik 3.10. Missing space in popup after "saving to" when using Export CSV.
    IN fr-FR.com_fabrik.ini : a misplaced string %s in translation :
    COM_FABRIK_CONFIRM_DELETE="Êtes-vous sûr(e) de vouloir supprimer les enregistrements %s ?" to
    COM_FABRIK_CONFIRM_DELETE="Êtes-vous sûr(e) de vouloir supprimer les %s enregistrements ?"

COM_FABRIK_LIST_NO_DATA_MSG="Pas d'enregistrements" should be singular
    COM_FABRIK_LIST_NO_DATA_MSG="Pas d'enregistrement"
    Hi. I saw that you created a plugin for a sitemap generator for Joomla, that retireves links from Fabrik. Can you help me? I installed OSMaps but Fabrik links are not shown. Is there a plugin for that problem, or another plugin that solves this problem. Many thanks
    Hi,
    Since update to 3.9.2 , in the form-plugin email I miss the fields for CC and BCC to.
    rgds
    Jules
    Cascadingdropdown does not show result when looking at fields containing commas, it only works when looking in fields that do not contain commas.
    I have been looking for answers in the forum but have not found anything about it.
    What I can do?
    brijeshpatel
    brijeshpatel
    yes please anyone can help
    Enrique_Barrajon
    Enrique_Barrajon
    Hi and thanks.
    In the end I decided to remove the commas in the table fields and there are no more problems.
    Enrique_Barrajon
    Enrique_Barrajon
    Now I want a registered user to be able to see and edit the data that he entered, but I can't get it to work.
    Hey there long time no see!
    I have a Rapid Deployment Project for an Not-for-profit 501c3 organization that has started up a Community rapid N95 Cover / Mask Production supply chain for Hospitals , First Responders and Essential workers. We have created a network of suppliers of the mask components and pre-sewing activities with a resource pool (continued) in next post
    Hi,

I am Praveen

We need to put file upload element validation to restrict file uploads by checking file content (not file name extension) and permit only pdf files.

Can you pl help us.

Regards
    Praveen
    MeAppBuilder
    MeAppBuilder
    I am looking for a similar solution. I need to validate a csv upload (number of fields, rows, delimeter...) and import csv into databaseupon upload. Currently working on it.
    Hi. I am new to Fabrik. I have been searching for tutorials, but this link is no longer active. http://fabrikar.com/help/tutorials. It makes it hard for someone new like me to start customizing the form. Could you help to point to the direction where to find the tutorial for customizing the form and the list?
    Any suggestions for somebody who can help me move my FAB to the next level? I am working on an event lineup app and need to to add some php and sql to combine the right info and create links to photos and bio pages. I really would like someone that could help me get my head around it not just do it. I'm looking for some consulting.
    Thanks
    Wallace
    PS: Is Fabrik going to make the leap to J4?
    Hi. Was trying to pay for foum support because i need some help. Is it not possible to do this ?
    hi I would need your paid support, I would have jobs to offer him for some sites / projects
    my account skype info@risveglio.tv . if it is not available, please tell me someone who can collaborate, because otherwise I am forced to abandon fabrik
    THX
    Hello, My user name is Docor2 Login now sorted, the email had been filtered out on my server prior to the email handler. Many thanks, keep up the good work.
    Hello, My user name is Docor2 as I have not used the site for a long time I have re-registered but the system has not sent me an email so I am unable to log into the main site please could you ask the admin team to have a look. Many thanks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back