• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by deant

1. D

doubt repeater fields and subtraction

Please read here how php foreach works. If you print out $nome_prodoto = $data['farmacia_saida_47_repeat___id_raw']; echo "<pre>";print_r($nome_prodoto);exit; you should get something like: Array ( [0] => Array ( [0] => 467 ) [1] => Array (...
  2. D

This is it...Now do something with this id e.g. select some data from 'pharmacy_saida_47_repeat' and then update another table.
  3. D

Great now you know what is wrong. Did you print out $value e.g. echo "<pre>";print_r($value);exit; ? Maybe you can try: foreach ($key as $value)...if the code not working print out your vars line by line and you'll find error. And BTW did you set your plugin to run OnAfterProcces?
  4. D

Of course the code I wrote does not working... Here is a hint: In foreach statement I wrote var $value....in qurey statement is $nome_prodoto. So what is wrong ;)? And did you print out vars? What do you get? And BTW check your erroelog file on your server root directory.
  5. D

OK. I would do it OnAfterProces...i allways do updates to another table on after proces Check how to get form data and how data looks echo "<pre>";print_r($data);exit; Get the data which you'll be need it in your code defined('_JEXEC') or die(); $db = JFactory::getDbo(); $fs_id =...
  6. D

First, it's really hard to give advice on how to solve problem without detailing the db and input form configuration. Second. depanding on workflow and when do calculation and update another table (after/befor the form is saved, when user input some data in a field/elemner...) you should find...
  7. D

Tables and surroundings

You can have all data in one table...just put each of your table elenents in gropus. And create new groupe with user data eg: user name, userId etc. READ THIS. Then set which gorups are visible for user and which are visible for admin. How to do it you can find on forom and in WIKI. or you can...
  8. D

Repeat Group update other fields on change

Or you can set Copy Values in repeat group and clear other fields using some script on after group is added event. One or another way you need some custum JS form.
  9. D

Difficulty join tables and filters

No...this is a JS list plugin How to have multiple reports for same table: 1. In original form create pdf templete - lets call it pdf templete 1 2. Create a copy of original form/table 2. Create a second pdf template and set it to "copy" form 3. Add JS list plugin to original list 4. In...
  10. D

Difficulty join tables and filters

One way is to create PDF templates for each option and set custom link in main table. Sometnig like this:
  11. D

second page PDF output problem

Best way to do is what @lousyfool said header on every page. If you use Mpdf check wiki and https://mpdf.github.io/headers-footers/headers-footers.html. Usually I have my pdf template in one file only - default.php. For repeated data I manually create little template in "foreach" loop. Yes.
  12. D

Repeat Group iteration with calc

You can not use same number as repeat num. Fabrik can only return repeat number which tells how many rows are in repeat group. Lets clarify: if calc elent return some X value you like to add X empty rows in repeat group? That is not travial just a simple loop: function add_groups(el) {...
  13. D

Missing Something FORM - PHP Plugin (Solved)

You have same name for both query objects Try to rename second query to somethnig like: $db_2 = JFactory::getDbo(); $query = $db_2->getQuery(true); $query ->update($db_2->quoteName('fab_interviews', 'c')) ->set($db_2->quoteName('c.link') . ' = ' . $db_2->quote($link))...
  14. D

Link element issue?

Hello, I notice that link element modify some links which don't start with http:// or https:// ...it remove colon. The link in DB is saved correctly e.g. myserver://path/docID. When I click on link it is myserver//path/docID. All interl links ot link starts with hpps:// works fine. Cheers
  15. D

Triggering events in form php plugin

Just for feedback...your solution is working very well except your code. Redirect plugin passing my_link in url as query string so I change firsf part of your code to: $url = (isset($_SERVER['HTTPS']) && $_SERVER['HTTPS'] === 'on' ? "https" : "http") . "...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back