• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by destrecht

1. D

Tags don't seem to show in the form

Ok, see what's wrong. The Tags Plugin wasn't installed. Thanks for the help.
  2. D

No the plugin "tags" isn't there.- I thought I mentioned that at first. That's actually the who reason I'm writing this.
  3. D

I know Joomla- I've jut never used tags in it. I have a basic understanding of MySql and PHP, but I haven't had to use them in much in about 7 years so I'm pretty rusty. I made a list and form almost immediately - http://office.kevinjackson.me/index.php/video-list I just can't figure out the...
  4. D

I'm looking at this and I have no idea what it means. None. copy? to where? Where is the default located? What do they mean by a table? what is field mapping? Is there a Step by step tutorial that explains this? By default, this element syncs in with Joomla's tags system. They can be...
  5. D

I had read that link before. That's what I want. I can't see any tags in the list, or else I'm looking in the wrong place. I've never used them in Joomla- is there something I need to turn on?
  6. D

Just started today, and I want to have a Tag area. I'm making a record of videos, and I want to show who's in them for searching purposes. I found the thing about enabling Enhanced Dropdowns and did that. Now I'm lost. I don't see anything about tags in any of the dropdowns. What do I do next?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back