Recent content by flashitool

1. F

Fabrik element with Validate Hidden = No

Yes, it come from my site, strange
  2. F

Thank you for your help, I'll try to create a JS to add CSS class FabrikHide on all elements from the hidden group. Actually, the group has allready the CSS class : <fieldset class="fabrikGroup fabrikHide" id="group715" style="opacity: 0; visibility: hidden;">
  3. F

I know that it is a stange usecase. The group is defined withe option "Yes, but 'hidden'
  4. F

Hi, When a Fabrik element has a validation set to Not empty with option Validate Hidden = No. The element is steel mandatory when is in a hidden group of elements. Is there a way to make the element not mandatory when is in a hidden group of element ? Thank's a lot for your help.
  5. F

Incorrect SQL query on list

The itemId is the same. The prefilter is set to eval a bit of code which looks at $jinput->get() and checks if it includes. For example: Having a search bar somewhere which sends the data via POST to the list, the prefilter then does something like : WHERE CONTAINS...
  6. F

I'm unsure if i should mark this as solved, as i have found a way around this problem but does not fix the root of the problem. What are your thoughts?
  7. F

I have found the source of the issue. The problem comes when we go to page 2 of the list and then click on a link taking us to the same list but with a prefilter active which removes enough results for there to not be a page 2. Fabrik then tries to load page 2 of the list and returns nothing...
  8. F

Here are both queries : table: mergeJoinedData get ids SELECT DISTINCT `jos_emundus_setup_programmes`.`id` AS __pk_val0, `jos_emundus_setup_teaching_unity`.`id` AS __pk_val1, `jos_emundus_setup_thematiques`.`id` AS __pk_val2, `jos_emundus_setup_campaigns`.`id` AS __pk_val3 FROM...
  9. F

Thanks a lot for your reply. The initial query (table:mergeJoinedData get ids) is returning data and seems to be operating fine. The query is giving us 56 results on 4 joined table witch results down to 10 results once merged (which is what the navigation->total is giving). The GetData...
  10. F

Hello, I have identified a very strange problem which seems to be linked to pre-filters in a Fabrik list. Sometimes, in what seems to be completely random fashion: the list returns no results. The value of $this->navigation->total displays the correct number of results yet $this->rows is...
  11. F

How to display total number of results on list template

Worked perfectly! Thanks a million!
  12. F

How to display total number of results on list template

Hello there, I'm building a custom list template and i'm trying to display the total number of results in my fabrik list. The problem is $this->rows only gives me the number of results per page. I know in fabrik I can add it in my nav, but it's not really what i want. Any ideas?
  13. F

CDD values disappearing

Oh brilliant it works! Thank you so much for your help!
  14. F

CDD values disappearing

Should be good, sorry.
  15. F

CDD values disappearing

I have changed the password and added all the details you need. Many thanks
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back