Recent content by Geoff Cloake

1. G

Insert date_time upon save on a list

Hi there, When i try to execute that code it doesn't update the date and time in the new column under the same table. When i check what's in $myFile variable, i get an empty key and value in the array as per attached. Would it be something wrong with the fileupload element that i created?
  2. G

Yes, that's exactly what i want.
  3. G

Let me rephrase that, when i click on SAVE i want the date and time to be added to it. How do i do that?
  4. G

Hi there, I'm trying to figure out how i can insert the date_time into a fabrik list when something is being uploaded and the radio button is chosen. Is there a javascript or PHP code that can do the above? Please see below for better illustration:
  5. G

Slow loading on Fabrik page

I doubt it could be the server performance as when the Fabrik was running i was monitoring the memory and cpu usage and none of them had hit its threshold. Having said that, what is the maximum elements that Fabrik can handle?
  6. G

Hi, Please find the below URLs that are affected and details of the login. Would appreciate if you can let me know what exactly went wrong and possibly how you fine tune it. http://jordan3.host100.net.nz/time-sheet http://jordan3.host100.net.nz/current-tasks...
  7. G

Is there something i can do myself?
  8. G

Hi there, I'm having trouble with my fabrik pages which currently running very slow. I've turned on cache conservative and there are indexes to the fabrik tables. There are an approximately 3000 rows in a table. Just so you know sometimes the browser goes error 503 or 500 when the page took too...
  9. G

Fabrik Scheduler - Latest Data

Hi there, I'm trying to execute a scheduler to send emails via a list from a table and everything works except that when i put a limit of row in the field it actually takes the oldest data rather than the latest data. My question is what condition should i input in order for the scheduler to...
  10. G

Row limit not working in Schedule Task

Hi there, I'm trying to create a schedule task to send data from a list. The list does work but unfortunately the row limit does nothing (even if you put 3 where the total data i have is 8) and every manual run will send all the data from the list instead of the one i specified. See below for...
  11. G

Missing Fabrik placeholder data with PhocaPDF

Nope, tried all the options and nothing i can find.
  12. G

Missing Fabrik placeholder data with PhocaPDF

Hi there, I have created an article with Fabrik placeholders in it. I have no issue on the website display, works fine. BUT, when i use PhocaPDF to view the article in PDF the data from the Fabrik Placeholder is missing. My question, is there any fixes to this or is there an...
  13. G

Onload calculation element not calculating on child groups

Hi there, Here's my scenario:- 1. First i create 2 list, one is the timesheet and the other is tasks 2. Secondly, i created 2 Groups - Tasks & Tasks - [aa_acc_time_sheet] 3. Next, i created 2 elements - one is the billable_time for Tasks-[aa_cc_time_sheet] and the other to do the...
  14. G

Forms not published on Frontend

This is resolved. Just found out that the publishing date seems to have messed up during Fabrik updates.
  15. G

Forms not published on Frontend

Hi there, After fabrik update, my form is not showing on frontend of the website. Error says "Form is not published".
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back