Recent content by germanoalves

1. germanoalves

Fabrik4 Beta4 Now Available for Downloading

Hey! Stupid question, but isn't it possible to install the Fabrik 4 .zip file into a J!4 project directly, without having to upgrade from Fabrik 3 to 4? Tnks!
  2. germanoalves

Repeat Group in JOIN table

It worked @troester ! Thanks! ^^
  3. germanoalves

Hi @troester ! My configuration in table "JOIN": I grouped the list because it was the only way that came closest to the reality I need. But still, the data didn't get 'linked' correctly. apparently so I'll have to create a customizable layout, right?
  4. germanoalves

Hi @lousyfool ! I managed to partially solve the problem. :/ I've tried in every way the configurations of the "JOIN" tab and I didn't have the final result I need. See that in the "product name" column only the name of the products appears, but without the same being repeated in the entries...
  5. germanoalves

I have 2 tables: - table A of users - table B of products intended for each user of table A In table B, the output form has a repeater group. I need to make a general listing to know which items are available for each user. When doing a "LEFT JOIN" of the table generated by the repeater...
  6. germanoalves

doubt repeater fields and subtraction

Thanks @deant !
  7. germanoalves

there's the question @deant ... it's an array with several items (repeater groups) and the code is only getting the first one :/ And even using that first item, it's not updating in the other table :(
  8. germanoalves

Hi @deant ! I am using the plugin with OnAfterProcess. if i use two foreach and try to print anything inside the second foreach it returns nothing. it only returns if I use a foreach strangely, even using a foreach to get the data from "$product_name =...
  9. germanoalves

Thanks for the tip again @deant ! I adjusted what you said and it didn't work :/ In the project log it is returning: PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/......./plugins/fabrik_form/php/php.php(595) : eval()'d code on line 9 This line 9 is the line of the second foreach
  10. germanoalves

sorry for the delay in answering you friend @deant ! it's just that I had a health problem (COVID-19) and I left the project. Coming back now! Thank you for your attention and help! I tested the code model that you created, I made some other changes and nothing works :/
  11. germanoalves

@deant just to complete the previous text, I'm already using the php form plugin
  12. germanoalves

Hi @deant ! See if it helps to understand the problem The field "Estoque Atual" (cascading dropdown) shows the quantity of the product selected in the field "Nome Produto". Each product only shows a quantity
  13. germanoalves

Hey @lousyfool ! I can't evolve in my problem. My knowledge of PHP is little to solve this :/ Could you help me more? I was able to assemble this code: $db = JFactory::getDBO(); $query = $db->getQuery(true); foreach ($this->data['farmacia_saida_47_repeat___id'] as $key => $value) {...
  14. germanoalves

Insert dbjoin data into another table from repeat group

Hi @dimoss ! did you manage to solve this question ? I'm having a similar problem. So I'm performing a mathematical subtraction operation and it's not working :/ I looked in the documentation and it didn't work.
  15. germanoalves

Repeater Group ID

Thanks @juuser !
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back