• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by Incremental

1. Incremental

Stay logged problem

If it's not clear, it's the front end login. I don't know if login expiration could be set ?
  2. Incremental

Wysywig textarea - input and "Toggle editor" button not working

I have a simple Form used by Admin to reply to a Contact Form This Admin Form has 2 Groups (Contact, Reply) and should behave like this : by default only the Contact Group is showed (user contact information) WITH a 'Reply' toggle button. clicking on the 'Reply' toggle button makes...
  3. Incremental

Stay logged problem

As I'm developing, I set 60 min. Session handler is database. Don't know if others found this problem ?
  4. Incremental

Show/hide Group

I'm getting 2 new problems now : As I'm having a Wysywig textarea in my Reply group, when I click on it's "Toggle editor" button, page is scrolling to top, but the editor is not compacted. NB : the textarea is huged compared to the values I've set in Width and Height fields. I'm not able to...
  5. Incremental

Show/hide Group

Thanks for the wiki ! If this can help others, the solution found by Sophist is : On Load : When element "ReplyButton" is shown, slide toggle group "Reply" On Click : When element "ReplyButton" is shown, slide toggle group "Reply"
  6. Incremental

Modify IP element value on submission

I understand. I created a Not Special ACL with Public and Registerd. Is it correct ? And set it to IP element Form Edit. Form Add and Details are public. IP stored is public and not modifiable in the form. 1) On administration side, when Edit : IP is read-only (OK) but the value stored in the...
  7. Incremental

Show/hide Group

Updated Github and disabled On Load event : Toggle is perfectly working. I was confused by the On Load event, as I want to hide the Group when the Form is loaded. It would be fine to change the label "Event" to "Element event" Is it possible to add a Form load event ? or do you have a clue to...
  8. Incremental

Sophist, for Public, display of IP should be completely hidden, as it has no interest for users. The preceding topics are relating to IP-plugin automatic updates and when these updates should be possible.
  9. Incremental

Fabrick backend tooltips

Don't know if it's normal, but on some labels, sometimes appearance is difficult to trigger, you have to move constantly the mouse over the text.
  10. Incremental

Stay logged problem

Hi, I found a strange behaviour, as I asked Joomla front-end to keep me registered (as admin) If I shut off my PC and come back on my home page a few days after : I do not see my Admin Fabrik menu, like if I was not logged on. the Login Form block ask me a login password Then, if I click on my...
  11. Incremental

Friendly bump ;)
  12. Incremental

Show/hide Group

Cheesegrits, I discovered that (from the frontend) : in admin part : menu Fabrik / List Contacts / click on Edit the "Show reply Fields" button has no effects in public form "Nous Contacter" the "Show reply Fields" button (who should be not visible according to my ACL) is perfectly working on...
  13. Incremental

Phone numbers formatting

Thanks Rob, I completed with a few samples.
  14. Incremental

Ajax validation never ending in Forms

Thanks a lot Sophist ! It's for the moment a test site. You can play with it. I'll be happy to learn what I've done wrong and will write a tuto, as I'm trying to deal with this, since a year and it's stopping my projects. Thanks again.
  15. Incremental

eMailing with prefilled forms

Friendly bump ;)
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back