• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by jeanl

1. jeanl

Submitting a form stopped working

The Submit Button is not greyed out, but when you click on it, it greys out and nothing happen. Let me check on those JS errors and paste what I find here.
  2. jeanl

A Also, there are no page breaks:
  3. jeanl

Where would I see the JS errors when in debug mode?
  4. jeanl

SELECT id, home, template, s.params FROM par_template_styles as s LEFT JOIN par_extensions as e ON e.element=s.template AND e.type='template' AND e.client_id=s.client_id WHERE s.client_id = 0 AND e.enabled = 1 Explain id select_type table type possible_keys key key_len ref...
  5. jeanl

This is what I get when in debug mode. I do not have any knowledge about this, so would appreciate it if anyone can assist..? #3 #19 2 duplicates: #4 #20 SELECT `data` FROM `par_session` WHERE `session_id` = X'6d7635626a6f66747268733436646d7174326961366638703573' Explain Profile Call...
  6. jeanl

Thank you, I will do that. Is there a specific PHP version I need to use?
  7. jeanl

I have done a GitHub update on Fabrik and I still have the same issue, that I cannot save/submit a form.
  8. jeanl

Hi Troester Thank you. I cannot update my signature for some reason. The PHP version is on 7.4.33. I will update my F! version from Github and see if it solves the issue.
  9. jeanl

Hello I have a system that was working for a long time, but recently, when we fill in the form, and want to submit the form, the submit button just greys out and the system stays frozen. It is a system @cheesegrits assisted me with some time ago. Is there anyone that can take a look for me...
  10. jeanl

Soting data in groups

Hi Troester Thank you. I will take a look. I use a custom template that Hugh still made for me, so not too sure I have the skills to do this, but will look at the code and let you know.
  11. jeanl

Soting data in groups

Thank you. Looking at the info in the wiki, I think it is safe to say I haven't got even a clue where to start. I suppose I will have to find someone who can do it for me, or just live with the sorting as is. Thank you for the feedback. I appreciate it.
  12. jeanl

Soting data in groups

Thank you. Maybe I was just hoping for an explanation of how to do that, as I have no knowledge of this.
  13. jeanl

Soting data in groups

friendly bump
  14. jeanl

Soting data in groups

Troester. Thank you. Yes, so where status is "Completed" for example I want it sorted ascending, and where status is "In Progress" I want it sorted decending. The list is grouped by status.
  15. jeanl

Soting data in groups

Hi I hope I can explain my request adequately. I have a list and data is grouped according to a status, eg Started, In-Progress, Completed. Data is sorted by date. I would like to ask if there is a way to sort the data either ascending or decending, based on which group it falls into? Thank...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back