• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by jfquestiaux

1. jfquestiaux

csv export in frontend doesn't do anything

Is this fixed? I'm using the menu type "Fabrik CSV export" for the first time and it does not seem to work. I have a JS error : "FbList is not defined" Export in the back end or in the front via the "export" dropdown work fine, so it's something with the menu item.
  2. jfquestiaux

Minimum count of repeat group not taken into account

@troester There are only a normal fileupload (no ajax, but storage on S3, although I don't think it's related). and a basic field element. However, these groups (there are 2 of them on the form) are joined repeated groups (left join) from other lists. Maybe this has a relation. So to be clear...
  3. jfquestiaux

I tested it with the bootstrap template and I have the same result : 1 group showing on load and no JS error - adding and deleting a second group is causing a JS error.
  4. jfquestiaux

Moving a very large Fabrik based site

Also a warning in case you use the encryption feature for some elements (in the "access" section on the elements settings, "encrypt data" set to yes): when you move a site with Akeebackup, as a final step, it will re-create a configuration.php file and during this process it will generate a new...
  5. jfquestiaux

email address cloaking

You may want to try the email cloaking plugin from Regularlabs (https://www.regularlabs.com/). It's usually working better than Joomla!'s.
  6. jfquestiaux

Well there is something strange: on load, there is no JS error, nor if you delete the group that is present. However, if you add a second group, then delete it, you get a JS error: jquery.min.js?cbf0d375c9067dc2b3de8435b466c825:2 Uncaught Error: Syntax error, unrecognized expression...
  7. jfquestiaux

Hi, About 2 weeks ago, I updated Fabrik from the latest gitHub and since then I have the following problem: In a form (with tab templates), I have 2 repeatable groups, with "repeat mini" set to 0, as I don't want them showing on load. After the update, I see that now I have 1 group showing...
  8. jfquestiaux

Can't disable a radio button?

For that you will need to write a custom JS script. The built-in options won't don what you request.
  9. jfquestiaux

How to call for connections data

OK. I solved it with $db = JDatabaseDriver::getInstance( $option );
  10. jfquestiaux

k. I have another problem now: I need to get data from another database than the default J! one. In a Fabrik context, I would use $dbItem = FabrikWorker::getDbo(false, 2);, but this gives me an 500 error. I guess it's because I need to import or use something, but I don't know what (or how).
  11. jfquestiaux

Possible plugin conflict between fileupload and consent

Great to hear it's working. About the grey tabs, I was wondering how you set them up. With a display element? Or directly in the template? (same with the color tabs under the password element).
  12. jfquestiaux

Hi. I've tested locally and so far I can't reproduce the issue, that is my AJAX fileupload are working as expected. What are the grey tags in the "Means of verification" box? Also, you have a checkbox with terms and conditions. Is that a checkbox in your form? If yes, you don't actually need it...
  13. jfquestiaux

Login Redirect

I think the way to go is to include the menu item ID (&Itemid=) in the link, providing that the form is only accessible to registered members. If not, create a menu item (can be in a hidden menu) pointing to your form, set the access of the menu item to "registered" and set the "row id" to "-1"...
  14. jfquestiaux

Thanks. I was wondering how you were doing the encryption. "Deprecated" means that for J! 4, it will need to use namespaces, right?
  15. jfquestiaux

The plugin is now into the master repo now. Note that it's still somewhat a work in progress and some issues remain with Yootheme Pro templates.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back