Recent content by Johannes

1. J

Same filter for lists in content and modulepositions possible?

Hey, I have a webpage with different pricecategories (100?-200?, 201?-300? and so on). I create an link in a joomla-menu to the fabriklist filtered by pricecategory, which works fine. Above the list is a fabriklist shown in a moduleposition, which should show the item of the active...
  2. J

How do I show a 2nd field of a dbjoin in the list of the maintable

Hello, I have got a table called fab_devices, where computers get stored with name, model, manufacturer. I have a dbjoin to a table called fab_processors, where processors get stored with their name (eg. Intel Pentium N3710) and a rating (eg. 8713 points). I've choosen to show name and rating...
  3. J

Listplugin - Webservice - map field from second level?

Hey, I'm using fabrik to pull data from a rest api giving me the petrolprices of my province. Everything works fine when I am using fields from the first level in the json-tree like gasstationname, kredit, self and so on, but how do I map childfields like e.g. amount which parent is...
  4. J

Best practice/method for developing in Fabrik

I just started out with fabrik, but planned to use it with all my future projects due to its endless possibilites. What worries me a lot is that there is nowhere any roadmap nor futureplan for fabrik. Since the JED was developed with fabrik it made me believe the project is right for me, but...
  5. J

retrieve field value in php script when dataset is shown

Fabrik seems to be perfect for my job. I just can't pick up single value of the detailview to put it together with a Joomla Plugin like {gpxtrackmap}fieldvalue from detailview of one field{/gpxtrackmap}. There are many plugins outside and when I could just use them with my data in Fabrik it...
  6. J

Hy, I am showing a detailview. In fact my detailview contains a field (fileupload) where in the form you can upload a gpx-file. In detailview i have a moduleposition, in which i need to give the value of the uploadfield to a plugin - {gpxtrackmap}value of uploadfield{/gpxtrackmap}. Thanks...
  7. J

Hy, I wrote a php script that is running inside a moduleposition - custom html module. When an article is shown it retrieves the articleid. When a dataset from a fabriktable is shown - non editable - how can I retrieve the id for example or any other field defined in this dataset? Thanks...
  8. J

Manually entered fields in template default shown repeatedly

Hello, I have to make a list of plants and since I don't want the visitors to have to click on each plant to see its elements and I also don't want to use the normal listview, I used the template default and entered the elements there manually in the php-code. Check it out here...
  9. J

Replace with icons - standard template location?

It works! Hy Rob! Thanks for the fast answer. I got it to work fine. I put the file into thetemplates/yourJtemplate/html/com_fabrik/images. I had to name the images after the labels in my databasejoin to work. They don't show up, when I take the id. Greetings, Johannes
  10. J

Replace with icons - standard template location?

Hey everybody, I am working on a webpage using Fabrik 3 for testingpurposes. I would love to replace values with icons in the tableview. The element is a databasejoin to a fieldelement, containing a single word like small, middle and big. I activated replace with icons function, but I...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back