Recent content by koelslaw

1. K

CSV file upload Overwrite or Drop function Not Working

My understanding that is for the CSV scheduled task and not just the regular csv that is part of the list. http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/import-csv-scheduled-task/ I am not currently using the CSV sceduled task
  2. K

so i was fiddling around in the importcsv.php i changed if($overWrite == '') to if($overWrite != '') and it worked. I am not sure how the JS stuff plays into this but apparently it is not recognizing the overwrite/drop flags from the UI. If i need submit an issue through git i can.
  3. K

I am not sure if I have found a bug or I am doing it wrong. Export works perfectly. The import however always result in a new entry into the list instead of overwriting it. I choose the overwrite(preferred) or drop (not preferred), neither work. Joomla version 3.8.8 and Fabrik 3.8.1. I have...
  4. K

Remove "Delete Selected" from column head but leave the "Delete" button in the row.

Worked like a charm! On a side note, why do you choose PHP to generate CSS is there a special benefit vs others? NOT criticizing, just want to learn the how and why.
  5. K

Remove "Delete Selected" from column head but leave the "Delete" button in the row.

I tried to grep -r delete * in the css folder that the fabrik templates are located, and was not able to find anything that had anything to do with the delete button. So I made my way over to the joomla template and found it there. I know that I have to places something in the custom_css.php...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back