Recent content by lcollong

1. lcollong

Fixed Error with Falang component

No issue in front-end and no reason to use edit function in the front-end. Perharps we should exclude it. I'll post on their forum also and keep you inform of any feedback from them.
  2. lcollong

Well done ! It works. May I suggest to include it in future release ? Have a nice day.
  3. lcollong

Hi there, Not sure it's related to Fabrik. On J4 site with Fabrik zeta we have Falang component to manage translations of things (https://www.faboba.com/ ). When accessing to a module translation in the backend (.../administrator/index.php?option=com_falang&task=translate.overview#edit ), we...
  4. lcollong

Consent form plugin missing raw

Hi, The form plugin "consent" generates a SQL error on form save because it get the rendered value of the juserid field rather than the raw value. In the consent params plugin it asks to choose the column value which store the juser id in the main row (used together with the juser plugin) ...
  5. lcollong

raw placeholders not catched in php validation

It's a regular field (lastname) element with a notempty validation which has the condition below.
  6. lcollong

Result : Normal: 1 Raw: {f_dossiers___complet_raw} Setup :
  7. lcollong

Hi, Using F4-Zeta on J4.4.0 and PHP 8.1. Using placeholders in the condition field of the php validation. This test works : return (intval('{f_dossiers___complet}') == 1); But this does not : return (intval('{f_dossiers___complet_raw}') == 1); Actually the placeholder send back the string...
  8. lcollong

fileupload patch

Hello, May be it has been already set ? On Fabrik Zeta over J4/ Php 8.1, I got an error because an expected string was actually an array on FileUpload Element. I have to add this test around line 2584 of the file : plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/fileupload.php if...
  9. lcollong

Conditional form submit with UI

Hi, I'm trying to have a way to cancel a form submission based on a human decision (go ahead / cancel). There is a confirmation form plugin which does some of the job. But it runs each time. The use case is the following : One edit a form. If some specific fields has changed (not all are...
  10. lcollong

Funding's invoices ?

We have limitations for donations here in France. I can do a donation from myself and then get reimbursement from my company. But it will be smaller than what I can do in paying "for something" against an invoice. Something like "annual company support subscription" or else. Also, depends where...
  11. lcollong

Funding's invoices ?

Hi, Very glad to know that Fabrik has, again, some future perspectives. Congratulations to what it has already been done up to now with F4. It will be nice to have some main future milestones without dates of course but to know toward what Fabrik is going (priorities). Regarding funding, I'd...
  12. lcollong

List canedit plugin + using menu key --> wrong result

Hello, This problem is still there in Zeta. I found a workaround using some php "onload". However it would be fine to restore the "normal" behavior of F3. I try to dig but it seems to be ACL related.... not obvious :-(
  13. lcollong

List and form list in backend loose the order set

Updated one of our site with "zeta" and now lists are ordered and stays ordered. Great ! :-)
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back