Recent content by lucfit

1. lucfit

JSON.decode is undefined with redirect plugin

After trying everything I moved the site to another hosting provider and found that although for days they replied that nothing had changed serverside, on the new provider the site works perfectly. I apologize and thank you for the usual support!
  2. lucfit

Hi, thank you for your help. Yes I alredy tried with Protostar but I get the same error. I also tried to disable elements, groups, plugins, joomla plugins and components but I still get the error even with a very basic configuration. This happened since I have updated joomla and fabrik to...
  3. lucfit

Thank You. I've alredy tried to deactivate both component and module and refresh the cache (they are deactivated now) but I still get the error.
  4. lucfit

Hi thank you for your reply here the debugging link: https://piscinedesjoyaux.it/?fabrikdebug=1 this is the error I get over the form: JSON.decode is not a function. (In 'JSON.decode(b,this.options.secure)', 'JSON.decode' is undefined) this is the error the console is reporting...
  5. lucfit

Hi, /media/com_fabrik/js/dist/utils.js?bust=1632763209 this appears when submitting the form. Thank you for your help
  6. lucfit

Hi, I have a form using the redirect plugin when submitted. It was working well until yesterday. Since today the redirect stopped to work and I get this error back: JSON.decode is not a function JSON.decode(b.this.option.secure)','JSON.decode is undefined Nothing has changed in joomla nor...
  7. lucfit

Autofill error when using Joomla SEF modern routing

Hello, I have a Fabrik module form in all the pages of my website. when Joomla SEF legacy routing is turned on it works well when Joomla SEF modern routing is turned on it works in all the pages except in joomla subcategories Anyone can help to sort it out? Thank you in advance!
  8. lucfit

Fusionchart plugin - HTTP ERROR 500

Hi troester. TU. This sorted out my issue. You're great.
  9. lucfit

Hi Troester, I believe that I'm using a newer version of Fusionchart php libs. I tried to update the plugin as per latest GitHub update with no results. Which version of Fusionchart php libraries are you using please? TU
  10. lucfit

Hi, after setting the J error reporting to max, this is the error I get: Warning: require_once(/plugins/fabrik_visualization/fusionchart/vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /fabrik_visualization/fusionchart/models/fusionchart.php on line 21 Any help...
  11. lucfit

Hi, Joomla! 3.9.26 Stable, Vista Fabrik - FusionChart 3.9.2 I installed everything as per documentation, the package is in the lib folder, I created a view and selected the library into the graph attributes tab in my view. When I create a menu that points to this view, I get a blank page and...
  12. lucfit

Query from an external database based on a fabrik element

Hi, sorry, now it works. It was another error into the e.mail plugin. Thank you for your help!
  13. lucfit

Hi, thank you for your reply, the database from which I want to get the data is not under Joomla but it is external
  14. lucfit

Hi, I created a query that takes data from an external database based on a element inside a fabrik form: $myDb = FabrikWorker::getDbo(false, 2); $myQuery = $myDb->getQuery(true); $myQuery ->select('rowid') ->from('myexternaldatabase') ->where('myexternaldatabasefield = ' ...
  15. lucfit

Get last record ID and store it in a field

Hello Troester, I solved this way: Upon insertion of the module (list A), I do an upsert in an external database (list B). One of the upsert fields is the module ID (list A). I then used the redirect plugin to pass the generated ID to a new module {listA_id} In this 2nd module, I called back...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back