• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by mariluzrm

1. mariluzrm

Advanced search - date field

I wish I knew how to fix it :) Thank you very much for everything.
  2. mariluzrm

Thanks, But then, is it not possible to use it in combination with other fields (AND, OR, etc)? Advanced search is one of the most interesting things about Fabrik. I use them a lot
  3. mariluzrm

Hello. If the bug hasn't been fixed yet, what are you doing to filter by a date field? It is quite normal to have date fields in tables. Is it possible to filter in another way (instead of type date put it type character and make a Date function compare with the text or something like that...
  4. mariluzrm

Special filter

Thanks!!
  5. mariluzrm

Special filter

Can I do it (write a query to filter) with Search Form?
  6. mariluzrm

Special filter

Thanks. One last question regarding this: would Search Form be valid for what I asked? What is the difference from Advanced Search?
  7. mariluzrm

Special filter

Got it, thanks. So what is Search Plugin used for?
  8. mariluzrm

Special filter

Thanks!! But if I want a user-selectable filter, Is there something other than the default ones in predefined Advanced search? Would the search plugin be useful for this?
  9. mariluzrm

Special filter

Thanks, I'll try it. Another related question: If I have two fields A and B and I want the records that meet a simple condition, for example: A+B>20, do I necessarily have to make a view with another field or can I write the query somewhere in Fabrik?
  10. mariluzrm

Special filter

Could I put the field in Devices table instead of Measurements table? (so it doesn't repeat itself every time, only once per device). To fill the field in the Devices table, I would have to access the Measurements table with php to subtract the records. Is there some problem (it's another...
  11. mariluzrm

Special filter

Thanks. Where do I add this additional field? In the measurements table? But, would it repeat for each record?
  12. mariluzrm

Special filter

I don't quite understand how to do it with a View. Isn't there a place in fabrik where I can write php, sql to do these "special filters"? Thanks
  13. mariluzrm

Special filter

Thanks. But I have a problem (I didn't explain it well), and I don't know if it can be solved with a View... In the table I will have more than two records for each cod_device and I only have to do the subtraction of the last two measurements (by date) of each . For example...
  14. mariluzrm

Special filter

But.... when a user enters a new record, will the view automatically update with the new record?
  15. mariluzrm

Special filter

It's clear to me that it's possible in Fabrik filter a list by any field (Advanced search) (for example field measurent>3). But, is it posible filter by another condition for example, I have this list: id-----cod_device-----measurement---- date 1--------A...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back