• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

mediaateam
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• This is a stop gap measure for the PPE scarcity and we really want to drop this model for others to use freely in their regions as soon as possible... We were able to use facebook to call out for support and had 700 sewers sign up just in our region. I never realized there were so many sewers in one region.
    We have documented this start up and I am using Joomla and Fabrik to gather all the information necessary to run the supply chain flow and tracking. We now have other regions expressing an interest in setting up what we have done in 14 days. I would like to be able to zip up our site installation and plop it down any any region where they could utilize our approach.
    Hugh
    Hey there long time no see!
    I have a Rapid Deployment Project for an Not-for-profit 501c3 organization that has started up a Community rapid N95 Cover / Mask Production supply chain for Hospitals , First Responders and Essential workers. We have created a network of suppliers of the mask components and pre-sewing activities with a resource pool
    of 800 hundred local home sewers and industrial sewers.
    Hi, I would like to know if there is any progress in the development of plugin cron gcalsync to take advantage of the api of google calendar instead of zend. I've contacted you because, cheesegrits public some time ago that I would consult with you the cost of the project and I would like to know when it would cost to develop that plugin to synchronize fullcalendar with google calendar.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back