Recent content by milesreid

1. M

Error on Creating PDF - ERR_INVALID_RESPONSE

Many thanks for your help, troester - and particularly for your patience. Everything is working fine now. I needed another pair of eyes to get me back to basics! Miles
  2. M

Hi I'm on Joomla 3.10 and PHP 7.4 Fabrik is 3.10 I downloaded the dompdf library and was running composer as it documents in https://github.com/dompdf/dompdf . my understanding was that it was necessary to require the dompdf in the default.php of my details view within...
  3. M

I did what was specified on github. I am a newbie to this troester, and am very much lost :(
  4. M

Hi I am having an error in creating a PDF using DomPDF from my details view. I have tested DOMPDF in a simple script (see code below) and it works as intended, but I cannot generate the pdf within require 'vendor/autoload.php' ; use Dompdf\Dompdf; $dompdf = new Dompdf()...
  5. M

assistance with dompdf installation required - budget available

Many thanks for your help, @troester - that's very helpful Miles
  6. M

assistance with dompdf installation required - budget available

Hi everyone I have been trying to install and configure dompdf for a small fabrik 3.10 site, but have got myself in a mess with composer and the file structure. I am therefore looking for someone to sort it for me There is budget available and I'd be happy to discuss details with anyone...
  7. M

Styling calculated fields in repeatgroup using JS not working in detail

Hi I have a repeatgroup which contains a cell that I want to style with a background color which is dependent on the field's value (IE value of 0 green, 3 yellow, 27 red etc). The field is calculated and showing the correct data For the form I can do this very satisfactorily in the JS using the...
  8. M

Calc error - Argument number specifier must be greater than zero and less than 2147483647

It looks as though the wildcard search string is not being enclosed in quotation marks. try ->where($db->qn('bic') . ' LIKE ' . '"'. $db->q('%' . $db->escape($iban, true) . '%', false).'"'); where the quotation marks are single double single (if not clear from the above!) The StackOverflow...
  9. M

Accessing Value in Repeat Group of Detail in Table layout

Hi In a customisation of a detail layout for DOMPDF I am trying to color certain cells differently depending on the value of that cell, but am having difficulty in accessing the individual value for the column in each row. The rows are being rendered as a table. In a table 'hazard_evaluation'...
  10. M

Formatting decimal field to currency using sprintf

Thank you @lousyfool - I understand much better now Kind regards Miles
  11. M

Formatting decimal field to currency using sprintf

I am trying to get a decimal field to display with a currency symbol using sprintf in the Formatting property of the element - see attached. The values in this field might be £1.xx up to £9999.xx The sprintf function that I am using is %c($) as per the advice at ...
  12. M

Using raw data type on insert in a detail table fails

Hello I have a master:detail table relationship and in a list the relationship works as desired. However, when using the list's Add Link on the detail table's list, the data value by default for the Foreign key column is specified using raw data. This fails to add the correct key value, but...
  13. M

Master-->Detail records in list

Hi Am I able to show a master->detail relationship in a list? IE something Like --Master Record 1-- ---Detail 1 -- ---Detail 2 -- --Master Record 2 -- ---Detail 1 -- ---Detail 2 -- ---Detail 3 -- etc TIA Miles
  14. M

Installing/Configuring DOMPDF

sorted now
  15. M

Installing/Configuring DOMPDF

Thanks @troester . I realise now that my problem is an "unable to detect manifest file" error (due to the size of the library file, presumably) which I will need to take up with my hosting provider. I had initially thought that what was needed was a more manual file-copy installation
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back