• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by nusilmar

1. nusilmar

Import data from WoT

Is there any update on this plugin ? Have anyone tested my previous post setup ? Will it be an update or a fix for this plugin ? Because manually importing data through csv is not very practical ... And if any of you decide to work on this could you please , PLEASE, consider an option to...
  2. nusilmar

Packages not working, so can I...

I feel you , dude ... i'm struggling with the same problem. What i do, usualy and VERY CAREFULLY is to export the SQL's through phpMyAdmin and import on the other server. For me it would be the most secure way to do that. But you are right, it would be a wonderful option if it worked. The...
  3. nusilmar

Import data from WoT

I've done further tests and removed all the fields that could generate strings without double quotes, although not what i've intended to get , but for testing purposes it's ok. So it really doesn't do anything. I don't know if is failure of the plugin or from the data received, so here are my...
  4. nusilmar

Import data from WoT

I did clear browser cache, but thank you for reminding that also. Unfortunately it didn't solve my problem. I tend to agree with you on saying that this plugin is probably killed. Really hope that Rob or Hugh took a look at it, or even you if you got the time, Bauer. Sorry for not be a coder...
  5. nusilmar

Import data from WoT

Thank you for your help and for pointing out a typo. I fixed the typo but still haven't managed to make it work. Since my coding skills are zero ( sorry about that) i didn't found the exact file and sequence where i should use the replacer. Can you help ?
  6. nusilmar

Import data from WoT

FYI : I don't even get a message saying that are 0 records added/updated ... I've got the plugin from the joomla3 branch on github ...
  7. nusilmar

Import data from WoT

I'm trying to use webservice list plugin but still haven't been able to pull it off. I get this string from wot servers ( ids changed for security purposes): { "status": "ok", "meta": { "count": 1 }, "data": { "clanid": { "members": [ { "role": "recruitment_officer", "role_i18n": "Recruitment...
  8. nusilmar

Import data from WoT

This may be way way off topic but any of you guys might have an idea on how to pull this off ... i'm currently developing a site for a World of Tanks clan and needed to get or pull info from WoT servers into some Fabrik Tables. There are many places with info about how to show an page by...
  9. nusilmar

AutoFill Plugin Fails after J! & Fabrik Update

Forget it. Is working now. My bad :oops: Autofill plugin settings changed ( don't know why) and trigger was clear. After resetting trigger field all the autofills started working correctly. Anyway : keep up the good work and fast bug solving !!! ;) On my behalf you could mark this as solved...
  10. nusilmar

Auto-fill apparently is working after update to 3.4.1 ( latest , updated this afternoon ) but now i have a very strange behavior : my form greys out but i'm able to see that my auto filled fields are filled with the correct data, but now my form is greyd out and stuck on "performing search"...
  11. nusilmar

I've PM you
  12. nusilmar

Sorry to put some reply here but i'm having the same problem. I've updated from github, and even removed the autoplugin from the form and remade it again and still nothing. I've cleaned caches and even deleted/uninstalled the plugin but nothing fixed. Any thoughts ?
  13. nusilmar

How to apply colors to list rows or calendar events ?

Will try that, soon will post the results... Thx Troester...
  14. nusilmar

Huge errors in List Pivot Plugin

i'ved posted this errors on git hub, hopefully someone would figure out a way to solve them.
  15. nusilmar

How to apply colors to list rows or calendar events ?

On calendar there is an option to get a color from the table but i haven't managed to apply that color to the calendar entry ( it assumes always the color define for that category) . In the list rows i think that i may need to alter the custom_css but haven't figure out how to do that...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back