Recent content by Parcs

1. P

Can't create elements: "Field 'default' doesn't have a default value" error

I set Null=yes as you suggested and now everything works correctly. Thank you very much Troester!
  2. P

Hi troester, database version is MySQL 5.7 in the default column of _fabrik_elements I see: Type:text Null: NO Default: NULL Thank you
  3. P

Hi, I'm working on a staging site, updating from Joomla3. Joomla 4.2.9, Fabrik 4.0gamma2, template Cassiopeia. When I add a new list, the table is correctly created in Joomla database, but when I try to add some elements, most of the times I get the error "Field 'default' doesn't have a default...
  4. P

Validation - check if value exists in another table

Thanks to all of you, all the suggested solutions perfectly suit my needs... the cat is skinned! Troester, I know I need to improve my knowledge to get the best from Fabrik, Html css and MySql are not a problem, but when it comes to php I know I still got a lot to learn... Thank you again!
  5. P

Thank you troester, I know php validation is the way, but I don't know what is the php expression to achieve what I need. I made some tests trying the common tasks you linked, but it seems I can't figure it out. I am not a developer and I'm very poor in php. Could you please send me in the right...
  6. P

Hi, I have a multipage form, on the first page there is only a field where the user should insert a number. I would like to add a validation to this field that should check if the number inserted exists in another table of the database (which is another Fabrik form table). In other words, I...
  7. P

php7.4 deprecated array_key_exists()

Hi henk, I had error reporting set to "Development" and switching to php 7.4. the form I created with fabrik used to stop working. I tried to change error reporting on "None" as you suggest and now everything seems to work. Thank you!
  8. P

Hi juuser, I updated just today.
  9. P

Hi, I don't know if I have to open a new thread, but I found a similar error in my Fabrik installation (3.9.2) with php 7.4, even after Github update. The error I have to report is: Deprecated: array_key_exists(): Using array_key_exists() on objects is deprecated. Use isset() or...
  10. P

Tooltip on list header

Hi @Sophist, do you have any news for me? Thanks again
  11. P

Tooltip on list header

Thank you so much!
  12. P

Tooltip on list header

Hi @Sophist , I was able to change the options in element.xml, so now I have No(0) / Rows (1) / Heading (2). I changed the code at the end of isTipped as you suggested, but then I banged my head on /components/com_fabrik/models/element.php trying to "find the tooltip code in the list row method...
  13. P

Tooltip on list header

Hi, first of all: sorry if I come back on this thread after all this time. I had to freeze the project for which I needed these information, and I can resume it only now. Second: thank you so much for all the work you did trying to solve this issue. I read all the discussion trying to apply your...
  14. P

Tooltip on list header

Thanks everybody for the answers! That's exactly what I mean. What I'm looking for is what I can see in the screenshots you posted: the tip on the column header, so that when hovering on the header a user can see the description for the whole column. I'd really love to test it too. Could you...
  15. P

Tooltip on list header

Hello, is there a way to have tooltips on the list header instead of on list elements? I found nothing in list or element settings I found an old thread for an old version of fabrik, but no one answered to the same question...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back