• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by Parisi

1. Parisi

Details table is too wide for div - all of a sudden

So I am still looking into this and noticed this in Web Developer tools... I am getting a net::ERR_ABORTED 403 for /components/com_fabrik/views/form/tmpl/bootstrap/template_css.php Any thought on that?
  2. Parisi

Honestly, I don't recall what it looked like. But I would have never let that be something we delivered. Can you remind me which setting I change for the width of the elements?
  3. Parisi

Here is a screen shot... thanks for any wisdom on this.
  4. Parisi

We have a wonderful Fabrik based website that has been workign for a long time. Recently, not sure where, perhaps with the J3.9 upgrade we have an issue. In the details part of a list form the fields are rendering too wide without a horizontal scroll bar. Any pointers on what to check or where...
  5. Parisi

File Upload Element - Join Repeatable

@cheesegrits - So sorry I did not mean to strike a nerve. We have always been huge supporters of Fabrik and telling everyone we can about. We developed a couple of projects with it a couple years ago and they have long since been sunsetted. We have always been interested in using Fabrik again...
  6. Parisi

Hi @sunnyjey - we have to think about this - based on what was in the link you mentioned we are taking a serious look at what we should do. I had expected, maybe irrationally, that the parts (plugins etc) would work as expected. It is scary to me to find out that this one doesn't and the only...
  7. Parisi

We have a List that is Joined to a Second List that is Repeatable the Second List contains a File Upload Element. When we click on the + button to add an additional Repeated group the File Upload Element name is populated with the first file name. Is this a bug?
  8. Parisi

File Upload Element - Choose File Button

We notice that the Choose File Button is displayed even after a file has been uploaded. I would think that this button should not be displayed once a file has been uploaded. The user would click Delete and then the Choose File button would reappear. So we did a bit more testing on this and it...
  9. Parisi

PDF EMail Plugin

Hi Hugh! Both would be amazing. Ideally we would want to set the filename and location. It would be nice to have this file name be the one sent in the attachment. Thanks again! Paul. Also, the new site is looking great - congrats to all that are making it happen!
  10. Parisi

PDF EMail Plugin

We are using the PDF EMail Plugin to send a PDF via email and that works! We want to save that PDF file or copy it to another folder for later reference. Is this possible? Can you point us in the right direction? Thanks, Paul. Really appreciate the support here!
  11. Parisi

Thumbnail generation from PDF in Fileupload element

Any update on this?
  12. Parisi

Run PHP code in Field Element

I just looked at modsec (WHM) and it is using OWASP ModSecurity Core Rule Set V3.0. I tried to turn it off and the same 403 error. I also, set logging to "Log all transactions" but that does not seem to create any logs that I can find. Next I changed the settings to Not process any rules and...
  13. Parisi

Run PHP code in Field Element

I have a field element that I want to display the currently logged in Joomla user's name. I have the following in the Default $user = JFactory::getUser(); $name = $user->get('name'); return $name; But it fails - I cannot even save the element. I get Error 403 - Forbidden You don't have...
  14. Parisi

Trying (hoping) to Resubscribe...

Hugh the Man - thanks! I will do that.
  15. Parisi

Trying (hoping) to Resubscribe...

Uh oh... but I need support today...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back