• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by peamak

1. peamak

omg

Oops, very frustrating indeed. Long posts are best wrote in a text editor and pasted here when it's ready so you're sure. When writing a long post I usually ctrl-A, ctrl-C before saving, just in case. We appreciate detailed bug reports so I hope you'll be able to write it again.
  2. peamak

Want to see paypal plugin parameters

@felixkat: remember: community thread shouldn't be closed as people can't reopen them ;)
  3. peamak

Want to see paypal plugin parameters

By editing the form on which the plugin has been added.
  4. peamak

Database join to fill field elements

Done. ;) http://southbay.postsetters.com/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=form&fabrik=3&random=0&fabriklayout=user (click "Next" once to try)
  5. peamak

Database join to fill field elements

Hi, This forum is for paid support/work only. Is it what you want or do you want me to move your thread to Bronze? If you're looking for paid support then try catching me on skype if you'd like: pktom64 (or anyone else willing/able to do it of course).
  6. peamak

Help Wanted - Emplyee App Managment

If this is still on the agenda but not needed too urgently (sic!), I may probably provide some help.
  7. peamak

help wanted - SMS offer

Just for the records (for any developer, not for you Quer/Christian :)) I'm currently working with the OP (almost done in fact).
  8. peamak

Multi-page Personality Assessment

I see the project is cancelled on freelancer.com... is it? (in order to close this thread) I also read: A lot of things are wrong here: the URL and also the part about the support.
  9. peamak

Automatically Search and Save

I can't seem to see you on skype...
  10. peamak

Birthdate element plugin

Hi! I'm not sure your requirements call for a new element... I see how to do that I think pretty quickly. Can you contact me on Skype (pktom64)?
  11. peamak

cant install / J 1.5.14 / fabrick 2.rc4

Can you post a new thread if you have a separate issue? (It's easier for everyone to follow ;) )
  12. peamak

Yes, you probably updated to SVN at some point and so the file has been added but the plugins don't just need the file to be there, they need to be installed as well. 2 possibilities: 1/ You think the actual fabrik.php is the most recent So, just rename the incriminated file (fabrik.php) to...
  13. peamak

I don't know about the cck plugin but I think plg_fabrik_2.0rc4.zip should be installed through Joomla's installer... isn't it the plugin to display fabrik content in joomla's articles?
  14. peamak

So we're talking about Fabrik 2.x here, right? not Fabrik 1? (I ask before of the confusion between the thread's title and the forum it has been posted in...)
  15. peamak

How do I to switch a database join tables to desired language?

Threads in community forum are kept open ;) Glad it works.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back