Recent content by pie

1. P

filter dbjoin checkbox

I will try to make an example, unfortunately English is not my mother language: Imagine that you as a user (and so the other users) have a "profile page" where you can select many events where you'd like to go. These events are many (let's say 400, and you may select 1 or all of them). The...
  2. P

filter dbjoin checkbox

Ah, allright I was being too much optimistic :) So I need to find another way, which seems to be the checkbox layout, however I still have many entries there which may be confusing: is there any way to make groups of checkboxes (like list group by) or another approach to let my users keep track...
  3. P

filter dbjoin checkbox

p.s. since the Torneo element has been switched to Save its value to db the ajax filter is not triggered correctly on first load: you can still see some locations where this value is missing, and the ajax filter "works better" :) - I am adding some names in the notes section of my sites - frontend
  4. P

filter dbjoin checkbox

Hi Hugh, sorry for the delay: I made some tests but it is still not working for me. Storing Torneo in db just saves the value of the element, but it's not what I need to save: this element is meant to be only a filter for the dropdown element. The issue is that it does save the multiple...
  5. P

filter dbjoin checkbox

friendly bump :)
  6. P

filter dbjoin checkbox

I already did it: you should have both for front and backend, and a note explaining where to try the element
  7. P

filter dbjoin checkbox

update: I had to revert to a previous backup because I made a mess... :rolleyes: Don't know if this may make a difference, but I am still on J! 3.8.4 (this backup was before updating) Right now the filter is working for the first time, but as soon as I filter the list again it still "forgets...
  8. P

Hide table label from googlemap visualization

Hi I am using content plugin to show a googlemap viz at the beginning of a list. Gmap viz is bound to a table, which label is shown just before the filters section. How could I hide it? The "show label" option for the list does not apply here, and I can't see a css style to hide in the html...
  9. P

filter dbjoin checkbox

I am sending you a PM with the details if you can take a live look at it, thank you :)
  10. P

filter dbjoin checkbox

No js in its properties, if that's what you mean. Since I have to read an id number in the event table (event_type) I am using a dropdown dbjoin element as filter element, if this may make a difference. However I tried changing it to field and the issue is the same: everytime I filter it, it...
  11. P

filter dbjoin checkbox

Thank you both, I got it working with the multiple selection dropdown :) I am wondering if it's possible to mod the multiselection dropdown to work as if the CTRL key is always pressed: not everyone is confortable using the combo keyboard+mouse. One more question: is it expected that if the...
  12. P

filter dbjoin checkbox

Allright, let's start from scratch: :) I have a database join element that I use to schedule events in places: every place has a dbjoin element linked to the events list to confirm its will to host it. (many events may be hosted in different places at the same time). I am actually using the...
  13. P

filter dbjoin checkbox

Yep I tried it, but I was unable to make it work even in a multi selection or single dropdown: :( I wrote a {thistable}.filter = '3' inside the data-where Filter where textarea and enabled AJAX update cleared cache of browser and website and reloaded browser looking at the query with...
  14. P

"We are unable to find this record" on detail view of prefiltered list

Thanks for the explanation, I got it now :)
  15. P

"We are unable to find this record" on detail view of prefiltered list

I'm sorry I am not sure that I understood: :) In list view (prefiltered or not) the detail view button should open the details of its row. I didn't need to pass further parameters to the query (the list is prefiltered already) - but in this list the detail button doesn't work and I need a...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back