• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by rackem

1. rackem

Gantry 5 Helium Template

Using "#listform_$c {overflow:auto;}" in my custom.css file worked. It allows the list to be scrolled left/right within the page versus the whole page scrolling. That's a little less intuitive, but users will figure it out. Thank you troester!
  2. rackem

Gantry 5 Helium Template

I will give that a try, thank you!
  3. rackem

Gantry 5 Helium Template

Ah, sorry about that troester. Here is a link to my list: http://www.mypoolstats.com/public/ratings I've enabled the Gantry v5 template temporarily and will switch it back to the v4 after you've had a chance to check it.
  4. rackem

Gantry 5 Helium Template

http://gantry.org/ I don't see anything about what bootstrap version it uses.
  5. rackem

Gantry 5 Helium Template

Hi, I'm trying to get a Gantry 5 Helium template to play nice with Fabrik. It seems to work fine except when trying to view wider lists on small screens and mobile - in that case it doesn't allow left/right scrolling so the end of the list gets cut off. I haven't found a way to fix this in...
  6. rackem

How to Access List Filter Settings in PHP?

Thank you Troester, it looks like this approach is solid!
  7. rackem

*friendly bump*
  8. rackem

Found an issue with this approach. :( The data is no longer present after making a change to the Fabrik list, like changing number of records in the list, navigating to another page (start, prev, #, next, end), or sorting a column. Is there another way to get the Fabrik filter info using PHP?
  9. rackem

Awesome, thank you Troester!
  10. rackem

I'm curious if there is a way to get a list's filter settings in PHP? I have a list of people with a calc element as one column that acts like Fabrik's "related data" functionality - it links to another list filtered to that person's data. What I'd like to do here is have some custom...
  11. rackem

List "Order by" Issue

That fixes it! Thank you Hugh!
  12. rackem

List "Order by" Issue

Hmm, after updating from Github, cycling the ordering to off doesn't change the sort from the previous state. Here is the last part of the queries returned when using &fabrikdebug=1 Click on link: ...ORDER BY `mpsV_match_diff_10`.`id` DESC Cycle 1: ...ORDER BY...
  13. rackem

URL List Filter Bug?

Understood. I'll close the thread; the info is here for posterity in case it comes up again.
  14. rackem

List "Order by" Issue

I have a list with an element set to "allow ordering" in the list view settings. The "order by" setting for the list is set to by "id" descending. The list displays correctly at first (by "id" descending). Then I click the column link to cycle through the element's ordering (ascending...
  15. rackem

URL List Filter Bug?

Thanks for taking a crack at this Hugh. I've also been working at it but from a different angle - I just found a way to restructure my data so this complex filter is no longer needed and which also provides some other desired functionality. So, the priority on a fix is lower unless it is...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back