• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by teoyh

1. teoyh

Fabrik List Module

Thank you i understand what you mean , issue resolved :)
  2. teoyh

Fabrik List Module

I had added a Fabrik List Module in my home page When the list is loaded in a module , the edit link cannot be hidden using the following; #listform_489_com_fabrik_489 .fabrik_actions .btn.fabrik_edit { display:none; } But when i open the list not in module the above code to hide the edit...
  3. teoyh

Scan QRCode in field Element

Ok noted .... its a difference experience. I only wish it could just snap and next thing the barcode or qrcode can just be captured. I had experience this in some low code no code platform where they had similar qrcode/barcode scanner plugin
  4. teoyh

Also for qrcode it is impossible to scan something on the go , if the picture contain something else then it will failed. You have to crop the image and ensure that there is nothing else then it will work.
  5. teoyh

No luck keep saying no qrcode found
  6. teoyh

I noticed there is a function which we can turn on to scan qrcode in the field element Is it possible to also scan barcode ?
  7. teoyh

Ajaxify links Yes No

Ok i eventually figure out just need to add the following to the template default.php defined('_JEXEC') or die('Restricted access'); FabrikHelperHTML::script(FabrikHelperHTML::framework()); FabrikHelperHTML::iniRequireJS(); FabrikHelperHTML::windows('a.myFabWin'); then in the body content ; i...
  8. teoyh

Ajaxify links Yes No

I like to learn how to load modal window but after reading , not sure where do i put the above php code ? Can you point me to the file ? Thank you
  9. teoyh

List Php Plugin Not Working

Thank you for your reply , i eventually use a calc field to calculate the url and add the place holder to the custom link with this in place i will display a separate url clickable link for the user to respond to the list with the php plugin in a non popup manner
  10. teoyh

Looks like i am the first one to do this :( ..... any hope to get this working
  11. teoyh

In notice in popup modal window the FbListPhp = new Class is not initialize
  12. teoyh

Gentle bump
  13. teoyh

Ajaxify links Yes No

I had check there is no list_xx.js put in place for that list is that any where that i can check ?
  14. teoyh

That is a customised link , which will open up a list instead of a form , also i did not run any JS only php script when i click on the php plugin. The only error i see from the developers tool console is the following statement ' " jquery.min.js?c9b431a382e8207ef83ce719ed6fe3b1:2 [Deprecation]...
  15. teoyh

I have a summary list like above, when user click on the refno link a popup will open like below When user click on the where i am pointing the arrow, the list php plugin cannot run But if it is open without pop up it work , can someone help me with this Thank you in advnace
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back