Recent content by ThierryM

1. ThierryM

New Calendar Vis - Status?

Thanks Hugh for your reply. Regards.
  2. ThierryM

Thanks achartier. It's working now : I have the page in french. But it's a normal behaviour ? Sorry : I haven't seen the solution provided by Troester in June.
  3. ThierryM

Hi, Thanks for all yours works and the sharing. I'm trying the full calendar visualization (Fabrik from github the 2016/10/28 and Joomla! 3.6.4) in french but in the front end the text is in english not in french. No problem in the backend. No problem with the normal calendar. Regards, Thierry
  4. ThierryM

Why is OpenStreetMap Element plugin deprecated?

Thanks Hugh, If I find informations, be sure I'll be back :). But my programming skill level is limited... Regards, Thierry PS : I think that the possibility to work with uMap (OpenSteetMap) will be very interesting because in uMap you can also retrieve remote datas (for instance to have...
  5. ThierryM

Yup :oops:, Yes, it's working only when a form is in edit mode. But if you only visualize, this doesn't work (the settings of Googlemap element plugin are the same) : Regards, Thierry
  6. ThierryM

Hi Hugh, Thanks for your work. Sorry but I read your message only now... So I've installed the last commit (last commit made by Pollen8) : https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/commit/347d5d5634e3cf73cc3edafda70fef21631e3b65 but the map displayed is Googlemap not OSM. Regards, Thierry [Edit] ...
  7. ThierryM

Hi, I have found this page explaining how using how to embed OpenStreetMap tiles as a layer within a Google Map (i.e. using the google maps javascript library for map display, but displaying OpenStreetMap map tiles) : http://wiki.openstreetmap.org/wiki/Google_Maps_Example Now I don't have much...
  8. ThierryM

How to retrieve informations for repeated group in form

Hi, Here an exemple that I would have liked to find for my project. So I share this working solution. My sources : http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/php-form-plugin/ http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/conditional-update-of-a-field-in-a-repeat-group.43315/...
  9. ThierryM

Errors on calculation because of repeated sub-group

No problem at all : I'm a volunteer and I use Fabrik for an association so it's not imperative (and we don't paid support too). But when it will be possible, you know I could test if needed. Regards, Thierry
  10. ThierryM

Happy to have discovered an issue but sorry for you :oops:. If you need, I can help you for testing : it's the least I could do. Regards, Thierry
  11. ThierryM

The elements counted are in the Table3. See the screen of the jointures here (I added which are the tables 1, 2 and 3) : I hope it's more understandable. Thanks for your help. Regards, Thierry
  12. ThierryM

Thanks Hugh for your patience : I think it's clearest for me but not at all... ; I need to go further into database joins. Here the schema of my tables and relations to understand my misunderstand :(. The child tables 2 and 3 are not directly related. Table1 Parent____ Table2 (repeated row)...
  13. ThierryM

Hi Hugh, Thanks for your lightning. You are right (you have perfectly understood ;) ). But I don't understand why the first column (belonging to the principal group : the other sub-groups are joined to it) is not affected by this behavior : it's counted 1 time and not 17 times ; I think it...
  14. ThierryM

Hi, I have a problem with the results of calculations "count" or "sum" for the elements (no matter the type of element). It seems like the calculations include the repeated sub-groups. I try to explain with one field : - field "Adh?sion valid?e" : number of values =1 (OUI) -> 1 Result with...
  15. ThierryM

[Solved] Impossible to display several columns in group form

Hi, I confirm that the update via Github fixes this problem. Regards, Thierry
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back