Recent content by trip

1. trip

Future of Fabrik Meeting

Hopefully anyone interested in the future of Fabrik will be able to attend Please email ateam@mediaateam.com to be invited.
  2. trip

Invisible captcha ?

@cheesegrits we are using ajax validation, so yes this might be the issue. It would be good to fast track this particular change, using the bulky checkbox is so 80's and I think presenting an invisible version works well. We have been using our own honeypot which Rob suggested many moons ago...
  3. trip

Invisible captcha ?

@cheesegrits Tested this and it does not seem to be working. Get validation failed. Is this still being worked on? Side note. The wiki will need updating when adding in the invisible captcha. http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/captcha-element/#using-nocaptcha
  4. trip

Joomla 3.8.0 and Fabrik 3.7 issue with plugin fields not loading

I can confirm the latest github fixes this issue.
  5. trip

Thanks Hugh, what else needs to be tested other than this issue?
  6. trip

What is the ETA on this?
  7. trip

Hi support there is an issue with the plugin fields disappearing when loading the form in the backend to edit. can someone please confirm this. Thanks.
  8. trip

[import] avoid overwriting data when importing using frontend list

Hi Guys we have several lists where the user can import data using the front-end. However, we have the issue where if the user tries to import the same data with the same ID the data is being added not overwritten. Does anyone experience the same problem? Setup View list in the frontend. Allow...
  9. trip

[mailchimp plugin] checkbox not keeping check

Thanks Hugh See PM
  10. trip

Thanks Hugh, when do you think this will be done ?
  11. trip

[emails] delay an email to send 5 minutes after form has been submitted

Hi Hugh we have tried to do the cron and have not had any success. Email 5 minutes after the registration email using fabrik. We have enabled the Fabrik Scheduled Tasks system plugin and added the schedule in the components cron section still the cron is not running. Please let us know what...
  12. trip

Thanks Hugh
  13. trip

Thanks Hugh. Can you tell me if we download the plugin and use it on the latest version, will this cause issues with our current installation. We are using the latest version.
  14. trip

[emails] delay an email to send 5 minutes after form has been submitted

Thanks Hugh. Will give this a try.
  15. trip

It would be great of you can let me know if this works when you have tested.
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back