• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Recent content by usdc-or

1. U

would like to show $row->text in eval'd element list view

I have several forms that use eval'd php code to create options for radio button and checkbox elements. I see in the list view these are showing the id rather than the value, no doubt because that is what was saved in the database. from the standard example: foreach ($rows as $row) {...
  2. U

List filters hanging after most recent update

Email cloaking is not enabled. HOWEVER... you sent me off in the right direction. There is a 3rd party email cloaking plugin that did get enabled. That was it! Thank you!
  3. U

List filters hanging after most recent update

I have an odd situation. Just updated Fabrik, and now when trying to filter a list if the the list is embedded in an article with the content plugin AND one of the field elements contains email addresses, I get the little "loading" graphic and the list never filters. It does not seem to matter...
  4. U

$data array is empty in form view after installing latest update to Fabrik

Thanks for your quick response; I just came back in to say that I added "$data= $this->getFormModel()->data;" as the first line in my checkbox eval box after comparing the code for the calc plugin and the checkbox plugin, and that got things working again. In the past and in other elements...
  5. U

$data array is empty in form view after installing latest update to Fabrik

I've got a php eval populated checkbox on a form (many elements like this actually), that rely on the $data['tablename__elementname'] paradigm to retrieve data because it is in an external script (it's used all over the place so I didn't want to have to edit it 100 times each time it needed...
  6. U

Fullcalendar visualization summary modal popup

Okay, for anyone who has the same issue with a Gantry 4 tempate (hopefully I'll be losing the Gantry templates soon), here is the answer. Also, dear Fabrik people, troester, and everyone who has always helped out: I would pay for support like I used to, but the company has said it's too...
  7. U

Ah, thank you! It had just occured to me I should try that, so I did. It works! It's off-center and the times aren't showing up, but those are problems for another day. I'm using a Gantry 4 template from RocketTheme (Chapelco)... what do you think is missing there?
  8. U

I'm certainly just missing something, but the summary is just popping into the top of the webpage rather than a modal when a calendar entry is clicked. I don't have any javascript errors. My understanding is that it's supposed to appear in a modal. Does anyone have any suggestions?
  9. U

Ordering the filter on a list view of a db join multiselect element

I found this thread: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/multi-select-filter-values-a-to-z.50471/#post-263710 and this article in the wiki: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/database-join-element/#data-where both of which suggest I should be able to override the filter's default...
  10. U

Is it possible to pass a variable to an email template with the email form plugin?

That's what I thought. If you added that, it'd be great! Thank you.
  11. U

Is it possible to pass a variable to an email template with the email form plugin?

I have a fairly complex email form plugin template that I'm using to send emails of task lists to different groups of people. The tasks change based on who the email is going to. I like reusing my code so I've created a template for each group that sets the group name and then calls includes for...
  12. U

Date placeholder problem when using email form plugin

Joomla 3.6.2 (trying to upgrade, but keep having these sorts of things pop up) , and the message body is a php file in which everything is fine. The placeholder in question is in the subject line of the email.
  13. U

Date placeholder problem when using email form plugin

I guess it is just my day for questions. I have a form where the user selects a date (no time selector). Today, she selected 12/6/2017, and, in the body of the email that's what shows. That's also the value in the database. The placeholder {coa___servdate}, which I am using in email plugin to...
  14. U

Placeholders don't work in Eval Populate for checkbox?

No, but that is awesome, thank you!
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

No members online now.
Back