Recent content by wshealy

1. wshealy

DatabaseJoin and Date Plugin

I finally decided there is no way to use a element type plugin and a field level dbjoin plugin. I did what you suggested a list level join and deleted all elements for the un-needed fields. Things are much cleaner. ****Is there a way to make a join to a joomla core table read-only??
  2. wshealy

Radio Button to select cat_id for dropdown list

I am going to try cascading with option for radio buttons. I'm building a sandbox test site. After all the cleanup I don't want to clutter the main site with all sorts of experimental stuff.
  3. wshealy

an Error has occurred 1054 Unknown Column in Field List

No, I'm not to that level. Other than the field type and dbjoin plugin the only one I am testing is calendar. Thanks W My profile has the admin info but I haven't figured out how to use the Site tab to leave the password.
  4. wshealy

(Solved) Missing Images

The Display mode was Merge Row Save Data and I changed it to just Merge Row. Thanks!
  5. wshealy

(Solved) Missing Images

Merge Row without saved data worked. Is it the same in frontend and backend? Yes, the same on front and backend. The detail view displays all the images. What happens if you set "Display mode" = each row separately (in list/Data/Joins)? Changed to merge rows without saved data and it...
  6. wshealy

Yes, it does and it seems to be updating/adding just fine. It is a part of the recurring group this table uses. The first image is performance table and the second is the recurring group.
  7. wshealy

(Solved) Missing Images

https://storytellersguild.org/calendar.html Images joined to the recurring group are not always showing on the list although it shows on the detail every time. Images appear in detail but show up inconsistently on list. For example, on the above page, the second list item displays the images...
  8. wshealy

Radio Button to select cat_id for dropdown list

On add I want to use a radio button to determine which category to display in the name dropdown list. I think it is possible but not sure how. I have tried selecting the category from a dropdown list to modify the name list like happens in fabrik when selecting a plugin changes the fields below...
  9. wshealy

DatabaseJoin and Date Plugin

Scratching my head. I have a single element (date) I need from the parent record (performance) so I did an element level databasejoin using the parent_id and label of date. The join works fine but it as it should returns the full date/time and I need to format it with the date plugin to mm-dd...
  10. wshealy

Disable Responsive

Is there a way to disable fabrik's responsive processing or at least let my Gantry template take precedence? Something kicks in on a mobile device that prevents font resizing and the ability use touch to move and resize list. It is easy to see the difference by simply viewing a list in chrome on...
  11. wshealy

Site has been getting this error when saving after add/edit. Which is strange since it shows Teller in Performance List and form as part of the recurring group. I have emptied trash and cleaned everything up plus turned on debugging. By this one has me pulling out hair. Your help would be...
  12. wshealy

Any suggestions for somebody who can help me move my FAB to the next level? I am working on an...

Any suggestions for somebody who can help me move my FAB to the next level? I am working on an event lineup app and need to to add some php and sql to combine the right info and create links to photos and bio pages. I really would like someone that could help me get my head around it not just do...
  13. wshealy

Advanced Example

Okay, I have gotten beyond basic list and am looking for examples of using more advanced features. I am tinkering with a recurring event lineup app. The couple examples I saw in forum were false starts like description of a plan or first post of a never completed series. I really want to tackle...
  14. wshealy

Dropdown Element from single catagory

I ended up with WHERE {thistable}.catid IN (11,18) which worked great. I did the Joomlashack class on fabrik but it was pretty introductory. Is there some more advanced training? Thanks
  15. wshealy

Dropdown Element from single catagory

I am new to fabrik. I am working on a performer scheduling app. I am selecting my performers from Joomla Contacts. I have a dropdown element that links to the contact table and list all contacts. However the system has contacts in other categories besides performers. I would like to limit the...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back