• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Error 1054 When Editing Registry - After copying and using juser

tiagovareta

Hi,

I am using the following code to copy records from one table to 4 other related tables:

$app = JFactory::getApplication();
$ids = $app->input->get('ids', array(), 'array');

foreach ($ids AS $myid)
{
$row = $model->getRow($myid);
$id = $row->tb_contactos___id_contacto;
$nome = $row->tb_contactos___nome;
$apelido = $row->tb_contactos___apelido;
$email = $row->tb_contactos___email;
$contribuinte = $row->tb_contactos___contribuinte;
$morada = $row->tb_contactos___morada;
$numero = $row->tb_contactos___numero;
$codigopostal = $row->tb_contactos___codigo_postal;
$localidade = $row->tb_contactos___localidade;
$contacto = $row->tb_contactos___contacto;
$datanascimento = $row->tb_contactos___data_nascimento;
$sponsor = $row->tb_contactos___sponsor;
$data = $row->tb_contactos___data;
$origem = $row->tb_contactos___origem;

$db = FabrikWorker::getDbo(); //Liga??o ? BD APP OriGest
$db2 = FabrikWorker::getDbo(false, 2); //Liga??o ? BD que recebe os contactos da LP

$query = "INSERT INTO tb_contactos_geral (id, nome_ctg, apelido_ctg, contribuinte_ctg, data_nascimento_ctg, sponsor_ctg, data_registo_ctg, origem_ctg) VALUES ('$id', '$nome', '$apelido', '$contribuinte', '$datanascimento', '$sponsor', '$data', '$origem')";
$db->setQuery($query);
$db->execute();

$query1 = "INSERT INTO tb_email (email_eml, id_contacto_geral_eml) VALUES ('$email', '$id')";
$db->setQuery($query1);
$db->execute();

$query2 = "INSERT INTO tb_morada (morada_mrd, numero_porta_mrd, codigo_postal_mrd, localidade_mrd, id_contacto_geral_mrd) VALUES ('$morada', '$numero', '$codigopostal', '$localidade', '$id')";
$db->setQuery($query2);
$db->execute();

$query3 = "INSERT INTO tb_contacto (contacto_ctt, id_contacto_geral_ctt) VALUES ('$contacto', '$id')";
$db->setQuery($query3);
$db->execute();

$query4 = "UPDATE tb_contactos SET registado='1' WHERE id_contacto=$id";
$db2->setQuery($query4);
$db2->execute();
}

Basically I copy a record from the table "tb_contactos", where the fields are distributed to the tables "tb_contactos_geral, tb_email, tb_morada, tb_contacto".
After the copy the main table is: tb_contactos_geral, the relationship with the other tables (tb_email, tb_morada, tb_contacto) is LEFT JOIN.

Until now I think everything is right! Because it copies the record well for all tables.
In the table form "tb_contactos_geral" i'm using the Juser Plugin.

My problem is when I try to edit the record I copied (already in the table tb_contactos_geral).
When I click edit, the information at the top appears:
Alert
JUser: :_load: Could not load user with ID: 9448

When I "save" it gives the error:
1054 Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause'

Can anyone help me? What could be the cause of this error?

INSERT INTO tb_contactos_geral (id,

What is id, the primary key which is usually autoincrement in Fabrik?

INSERT INTO tb_contactos_geral (id,

What is id, the primary key which is usually autoincrement in Fabrik?

Hi Troester,

Yes exactly, this id I'm copying I want to be the id of the tb_contactos_geral table.
Or do I have to have a field with another id?

If it's set to autoincrement (List settings/Data) it will ignore any value of your INSERT.
So if you want a PK = your-contact-id (similar as the userid in the #__users table) you must change this element from internalID to field, formatting Integer and set Autoincrement=NO in list settings.
You must make sure that the inserted values are unique.

Because you want to do LEFT JOINS you can't use an other element for this (contact)id: Fabrik needs one "leg" of the join to be a primary key.

If it's set to autoincrement (List settings/Data) it will ignore any value of your INSERT.

Just to be clear, that's not a Fabrik or Joomla thing, that's MySQL. A field set to auto-inc will ignore any value given in an INSERT, and just obey the auto-inc. I think in earlier versions of MySQL it used to actually throw an error if you tried to specify a value for an auto-inc on INSERT, but for whatever reason no longer does, it just ignores it.

-- hugh

So if you want a PK = your-contact-id (similar as the userid in the #__users table) you must change this element from internalID to field, formatting Integer and set Autoincrement=NO in list settings.
You must make sure that the inserted values are unique.

Because you want to do LEFT JOINS you can't use an other element for this (contact)id: Fabrik needs one "leg" of the join to be a primary key.

Hi Troester and Cheesegrits,
Thanks for the answers!

I changed the "id" field:
- Remove the auto-increment;
- Set as field (integer 11)

It still gives the same error: 1054 Unknown column 'Array' in 'where clause'

I send the field settings:
Campo01.jpg

Campo02.jpg

Campo03.jpg

Hi,

I think I have already discovered the source of the error! In the Email + Contact lists, I had the fields email and contact with a unique validation, defined in the fabrik.
I removed these validations and it seems to me that everything is ok!

As the idea will always be to copy the records to this new table, I go through the validations in the original table.

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back