• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Individual style for groups

bea

Hi,
I need some help to style the width of groups inside a form and detailed view.
Some of the groups need the full width and others I would display next to each other (span6).
Is this possible?
I have made already some custom style in custom_css.php, but don't get it.

Many thanks
Bianka

Attachments

• Screen-Shot-2.jpg
    Screen-Shot-2.jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 11
Try
#groupX1 {width:50%;float:left;}
#groupX2 {width:50%;padding-left:10px}

X1 = groupid of Qualit?tsverluste
X2 = groupid of Standard

If you want to have a span6 behaviour you must add mediaqueries, too.

Hi troester,

many thanks. I've tried this before, but it doesn't display the 2 groups on one line.

Cheers, Bianka

It's still the same with 45%. The groups are displayed below each other. It seems, that this is hard-coded.

is this the default bootstrap template?
do you have a link?

Gesendet mit Tapatalk

It's working with
#group8 {display:inline-block;}

(but no idea why this is necessary here)

Many thanks for your Sunday work! I'm not totally glad with this solution... I would appreciate more flexibility with group design ;)

@media (min-width:1025px) and (max-width:1279px){
#group7 {width:60%;float:left;}
#group8 {width:30%;display:inline-block;margin-left: 20px;}}

@media (min-width:1280px){
#group7 {width:55%;float:left;}
#group8 {width:35%;display:inline-block;margin-left: 20px;}}

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-22 at 23.49.01.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-22 at 23.49.01.png
    48 KB · Views: 9
I would appreciate more flexibility with group design
Each group has its div with HTML id, so you are totally free to do what you want.

It seems you don't use the standard Protostar Joomla template.
http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/prerequisites/
A Joomla template that supports the Joomla bootstrap framework (BS2 in Feb 2018)
The bootstrap template coming with Joomla is "Protostar". You can use Joomla's Beez3 template if you add com_fabrik to the "Components Requiring Bootstrap" in Beez3 "Advanced" tab.

If you want to use a BS3 or uikit template try https://github.com/Fabrik/Fabrik-Joomla-alt-layouts
See also http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/jlayouts/

Good morning :)
I'm working with YOOtheme Pro, which is based on UIkit 3. Switching to Protostar shows the same result.

Many thanks for your support.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 08.47.58.png
    Screen Shot 2018-04-23 at 08.47.58.png
    45.1 KB · Views: 7
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back