• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Joomla version 3.10.00

Bibi44

Hello everyone,
I just had an update of Joomla, it is version 3.10.00 and since then I have a message when I use Fabrik: "Error
Fabrik cannot find files required for this version of Joomla. DO NOT use the Fabrik backend admin until this is resolved. Please visit our web site and check for announcements about this version "
What should I do.
Thanks for your help.

Today I updated my (local) websites to J!3.10 with succes. No error occurred.
What I understood is that 3.10 should work like 3.9 and only has added functions to check for compatibilty with J! 4.0
I also did run that check and then Fabrik was indicated as being not compatable for J! 4.0.
I did a Fabrik update from github before I updated to J! 3.10
Tomorrow I will update my life sites to J! 3.10

I have the same error after updating to Fabrik 3.10 I also attempted to install Fabrik 3.10 and the install fails. This is on Joomla 3.10. If the answer is to restore a backup and wait, why does the forum still have a message banner saying to install Fabrik 3.10 if you have upgraded to Joomla 3.10?

This is the message when doing a new install.
JInstaller: :Install: File does not exist /home/customer/www/caravanstoragebrisbane.com.au/public_html/tmp/install_611c88af3d3ec/site/pdf
Component Update: Failed to copy site files.

Last edited:
Hello,
I also just got the message "Error
Fabrik cannot find files required for this version of Joomla. DO NOT use the Fabrik backend admin until this is resolved. Please visit our web site and check for announcements about this version ".
I am in Joomla 3.10 and fabrik 3.10 installed before migrating joomla to 3.10.
The site seems to be working, it is just in the back-end that the message is displayed. I imagine a Fabrik mod will arrive ....
(Please excuse my bad English ...)
Cordially

I am in Joomla 3.10 and fabrik 3.10 installed before migrating joomla to 3.10.
I imagine a Fabrik mod will arrive ....
It has arrived.
Seems to be wiser to first update Joomla, and Fabrik only after that.
So, I'd recommend to reinstall Fabrik, either by downloading the package from here, or from Github -- depending on what you need.

Hello,
Thanks Loosifool for your advice, I reinstalled Fabrik 3.10 and I no longer have the bug message.
It's nice this mutual aid ....
Good day
Regards

We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back