cheesegrits
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hi
    can you help about inlinetext. Actually problem is that inlinetext is works first time perfectly but after another time when i am trying to change that case refreshing a whole page. Actually it's working via ajax hit. So plz help me that what i have to do.

thanks
    saurav
    Hi, I would buid a form with a box including categories in order to send the entered data in the table concerning the selected category. Hence each category shows a table and the data entered into the form should be sent to the selected category. How can i proceed?
    Thanks
    Hey, could you please let me know how to run a cron job on a table once a week to send out just one email instead of one email per record of the table.

Thanks
    Hi Cheese- thanks again for your help. I never reinstalled Skype after my PC crashed several months ago, installed it this morning, so I'm kind of using this as a test. This is Saumier. It looks to me like I don't have a good statement to read the date. The page is at skydev.skymasters.org and then the Check Date menu item. I have played with firebug, but not a whole lot of success so far. I'm still learning. I will also post a reply to that thread.
    Thanks again, Ed
    Hey cheesegrits, do you have any idea why the text tip option is not working on my form? I see the "question" mark image displayed, but no "hover text".

What SHOULD the parameters be in the admin for an element?

Is it my template? I'm using "LightBreeze-Yellow HM01J" by Hurricane Media.
    Is javascript conflicts a possibilty?

I have a fabrik form popping up within an ARI Sexy Lightbox module, which works great, at first I thought that it may be a jquery conflict with the lightbox, but I also tested it without the lightbox, still stuck.

Thanks
    Hi Cheesegrits!
    I would like to inform me if you know how can i change the options of checkboxes...
    I want that...
    when one user select the first option of the checkbox, then shows a field to put something and exactly the same when he/she selects the second option...
    Could you help me,please???

I believe that you can do it with javascript option but the problem is that i don't understand it....
    Thank you very much for your time!!!
    HelloI purchased a silver Program,
    I came in with the username and password
    Under User homepage. In Download exclusive subscriber plug-ins
    Under, for example. Join table data.
    There is only text and can not download the actual plug-ins - this is true for all plug-ins
    By the way very unclear how installing new plug-ins - all recorded video on an older version and it is unclear where in the new fields to the Install plug-ins.
    There is so much information is not organized and very difficult to orientate.
    It is not clear what I'm supposed to update from here http://fabrikar.com/wiki/index.php/3.x_Update_from_GitHub
    I see in the folder the plug-in installed via FTP but is not listed in the relevant
    In validationrule
    (plug-in is isnot).
    Thanks for the answer
    how do I get a zipped file to you or Rob containing modifications for implementing a minimum repeat setting for groups?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back