Search results

1. waby

List php plugin issue

When I run the php list plugin into a none ajaxified list in the content plugin I have the followinf error : INVALID CONTROLLER: NAME='LIST', FORMAT='HTML' any idea please ?
  2. waby

Fabrik plugin for Community Builder Issue

I try to use any CB substitions to filter a fabrik list into the fabrik tab and it doesn't work. Also, there's a conflict between fabrik plugin for CB and the auto action CB Plugin. If you publish the auto action plugin the Fabrik plugin doesn't work at all. "JInput::serialize() must return a...
  3. waby

Calc element issue

I try a simple calculation : $val = (int)'{tablename___elementname}' + 10; return $val; Then I have a notice "undefined" with the ajax calculation with any parameters in the frontend. But it works in the backend.
  4. waby

Community Builder 2 Compatibility

Hi, When I install the CB plugin there?s a message in the CB plugin management : "This plugin is not compatible with your current CB version. This plugin may still be used, but it may not function properly." and there?s warning icon in the "installed" column. Will you upgrade this...
  5. waby

Wiki has been spammed

http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/special/list&sort=newest http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?wiki/password-change-element/&noRedirect=1 and may be more...
  6. waby

Article Form Plugin issue

Aloa, When you create a new entry the plugin create the Joomla Content but when you edit this entry, the plugin create a new Joomla content and doesn't update the original content. Using: Joomla 3.2, Fabrik 3.1 Last Github Regards, Eloise
  7. waby

CB Plugin issue

Hello, I have installed the CB plugin. When I go to any Fabrik List I have a fatal error : Fatal error: call_user_func_array() [<a href='function.call-user-func-array'>function.call-user-func-array</a>]: The script tried to execute a method or access a property of an incomplete object...
  8. waby

Javascript not working on edit

Hi, I?ve a x.js in components/com_fabrik/js to make calculation between elements in a form. It works find when you add a content but no calculation when you edit it. Any suggestion please ? Regards.
  9. waby

Slideshow Visualization Error

Hi, When I try to display (menu & content plugin) a Slideshow visualization I've the following message : Fatal error: Call to undefined method fabrikModelSlideshow::_loadPluginParams() in /.../components/com_fabrik/models/visualization.php on line 89 Any suggestion please ? Regards
  10. waby

Using repeatable element to update table in PHP plugin

Hello, I use this script to update a table in a php plugin in a form on "start on form submisson (onBeforeProcess)" $soid = '{jml_fb_sw_swaps_from___sender_offer_id}'; $snum = '{jml_fb_sw_swaps_from___offered_number}'; $db =&JFactory::getDBO(); $db->setQuery("SELECT stock_number from...
  11. waby

Custom link in Cascading dropdown element Issue

Hello, Custom link doesn't work in list and detail view. Any suggestions please ?
  12. waby

Form refresh continuously

Hi, Since the last update (release 3.0.6), the form refresh continuously. You can have a look here : http://www.missmarmalade.com/home/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=form&formid=34&Itemid=182 Any suggestions please ? Regards, Eloise
  13. waby

Display databasejoin on detail view

Hi, I try to display a multi-select databasejoin element on the detail view. With {table_name___element_name}, it works with select list but it does not work with multi-select list. Any suggestions please ? Thanks in advance Eloise
  14. waby

Get Element Data in PHP plugin

Hi, I try to add a button in a list using the PHP plugin to redirect the user to another form. To do that I need to pass the ID (rowid) data into the URL. I put this code in PHP Code : $id = 12; $url = 'index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=list&listid=58&Itemid=783&lang=en&parent_id='...
  15. waby

Get Slider Element value

Hello, How can I get the slider element value in the form to use it in Javascript calculation ? Thanks in advance Regards, Eloise
  16. waby

Sum of repeatable element in JS

Hi, In the form, how can I do in Javascript the sum of repeatable elements and display the result in another element ? I have tried this function sumQuantity(){ var qty0 = form_30.formElements.get('join___70___jml_fb_mp_orders_contents___unit_quantity_0').getValue(); var qty1 =...
  17. waby

Pass databasejoin value in URL

Hello, I try desperately to pass the selected value of a databasejoin element in URL as : &listname___element_name={listname___element_name_raw} &listname___element_name={listname___element_name_row} &listname___element_name={listname___element_name_ro} ... without success :( Any help...
  18. waby

Form content plugin issue

Hi, I try to prefilled some values of a form with the Joomla Content Plugin like this : {fabrik view=form id=1 tablename___elementname=welcome on board} In the text field element everything after the first space is erased. So at the end you have that prefilled : welcome and not...
  19. waby

Calculation plugin element issue

Hi, I've tried to calculate elements as below : $value = JRequest::getVar('comm_fb_swap_transactions_43_repeat___receiver_gourmandise_packaging'); $db =&JFactory::getDBO(); $db->setQuery("SELECT `quantity` FROM `comm_fb_gourmandises_stocks` where `id` = $value"); $totalq =...
  20. waby

Custom edit URL issue

Hi, I try to fill a custom edit URL with rowid=0 but I still have the current rowid in the URL of the button edit in list view. Like this : index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=form&formid=12&rowid=0&Itemid=571&rowid=15 Any suggestions please ? Best regards, Eloise
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back