Search results

1. M

can i delay the Ajax call for a calc element?

Hello, I think I've tried every possible combination of options available for this element :) I managed to partially solve this by disabling the Ajax validation in form. It's better than before but still need sometimes a delay for the calc element.
  2. M

Total element doesn't work with dbjoin elements?

Ok, but it doesn't work even with a dropdown element, no ajax, just plain selections.. Where can I add a query for a "Total" element?
  3. M

can i delay the Ajax call for a calc element?

Hello, I have a calc element that calculate a total using data from several dbjoin and field elements. Works fine most of the time, but sometime the calculation is keeping the old calculated value, it's like it skip the "change" action for an element. So I was thinking there is a delay in...
  4. M

Sorry for delay..still can't make it works with dropdowns or dbjoin elements. The page source shows that the value for the "Total" element is 0, even if the javascript load the correct value, but this value is not saved into the database. Works fine if the "Total" value is retrieved from an...
  5. M

Tested with both Sum multiple and Sum repeat (now is set to Sum multiple). The total is shown in the form only if i enable "Total on load", else is 0. The total element is in a repeat group (also tested outside repeat group, same problem). The element is set to be saved to database.
  6. M

Hello, I need to have a total of the Price element in a repeat group, but I can't make it work with dbjoin elements, the saved value in database is always 0 (0 is not even my default value for this element). Works fine using a field element instead of dbjoin (the values are saved to the...
  7. M

Form events are still available?

Hello, I want to run an event every time the form is submiting data but I can't make it work, nothing happen, not even the alert. I created form_1.js in components/com_fabrik/js folder and added your example. Tested also on load. Fabrik.addEvent('fabrik.form.submit.start', function(form...
  8. M

Fixed placeholder for $repeatCounter

Thank you, the index is now displayed. Just to be sure, it is possible to get the value of an element in a repeat group to be used in another element like a dbjoin element? So I can get the value of a calc element in the Where clause in a dbjoin element like "{thistable}.index =...
  9. M

friendly bump...$repeatCounter is still available for use in Fabrik elements? I just need to get the index value of a repeat group so I can use this value in a query, like index for the first repeated group is 0, second index is 1 and so on. If there is another option to get this value for use...
  10. M

Not empty validation for GPS coordinates

Hello, I have the following not empty validation applied for several elements that should check if another field element is not empty. Works fine for any value (text, number etc) except GPS coordinates like 44° 25' 36.363" N 26° 6' 9.138" E. After Submit I get this error: I tried to...
  11. M

Sure, was just a printscren of the Where clause. I tried with a calc element to get the values of the $repeatCounter, also tried using $repeatCounter directly in the query, doesn't work.
  12. M

Any help here, please? The syntax $repeatCounter is still available in J4 + Fabrik Zeta? What i need is to get the index of each repeated group so I can use this index in a query in a dbjoin element. In J3 I've created a calc element and add "return $repeatCounter" (Ajax calculation + Calc on...
  13. M

List with date_time as filter - calendar appear in top of page

Not a good idea to switch to new format, i have some js code applied to few date elements to allow only future dates
  14. M

Yes, J5, old date element; should i switch to new format?
  15. M

Hello, Please check the date_time calendar in list view, it will appear on top of the page instead being near the element (filter type: range). Default joomla template, bootstrap template for Fabrik, no changes in css. Thank you
  16. M

Php validation error

thank you, didn't know the Wiki was updated ;)
  17. M

Php validation error

Hello, I get this error message using a php validation for an element (field element in this case): This is the code for validation, works fine in J3: if ((int)'{contracts_tool___buget_facturi_raw}' == 0) { $this->setMessage('Bugetul de facturi nu poate fi 0 sau necompletat'); return false; }...
  18. M

How to get groupid?

Thank you, seems to be ok now ;)
  19. M

How to get groupid?

In Forms, I have set a php plugin to run "While groups are rendered on the form (onCanEditGroup). I want to unset some repeated groups if there is no value selected in those groups.
  20. M

How to get groupid?

Hello, I'm trying to move my website from 3.1 to 4.2 and I have several errors in page, the code has been changed drastically and many old syntaxes need to be rewritten. For example, I'm getting this error the id of the group was retrieved in 3.1 using this syntax, doesn't seems to work...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back