• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. F

Fabrik element with Validate Hidden = No

Yes, it come from my site, strange
  2. F

Thank you for your help, I'll try to create a JS to add CSS class FabrikHide on all elements from the hidden group. Actually, the group has allready the CSS class : <fieldset class="fabrikGroup fabrikHide" id="group715" style="opacity: 0; visibility: hidden;">
  3. F

I know that it is a stange usecase. The group is defined withe option "Yes, but 'hidden'
  4. F

Hi, When a Fabrik element has a validation set to Not empty with option Validate Hidden = No. The element is steel mandatory when is in a hidden group of elements. Is there a way to make the element not mandatory when is in a hidden group of element ? Thank's a lot for your help.
  5. F

Incorrect SQL query on list

The itemId is the same. The prefilter is set to eval a bit of code which looks at $jinput->get() and checks if it includes. For example: Having a search bar somewhere which sends the data via POST to the list, the prefilter then does something like : WHERE CONTAINS...
  6. F

I'm unsure if i should mark this as solved, as i have found a way around this problem but does not fix the root of the problem. What are your thoughts?
  7. F

I have found the source of the issue. The problem comes when we go to page 2 of the list and then click on a link taking us to the same list but with a prefilter active which removes enough results for there to not be a page 2. Fabrik then tries to load page 2 of the list and returns nothing...
  8. F

Here are both queries : table: mergeJoinedData get ids SELECT DISTINCT `jos_emundus_setup_programmes`.`id` AS __pk_val0, `jos_emundus_setup_teaching_unity`.`id` AS __pk_val1, `jos_emundus_setup_thematiques`.`id` AS __pk_val2, `jos_emundus_setup_campaigns`.`id` AS __pk_val3 FROM...
  9. F

Thanks a lot for your reply. The initial query (table:mergeJoinedData get ids) is returning data and seems to be operating fine. The query is giving us 56 results on 4 joined table witch results down to 10 results once merged (which is what the navigation->total is giving). The GetData...
  10. F

Hello, I have identified a very strange problem which seems to be linked to pre-filters in a Fabrik list. Sometimes, in what seems to be completely random fashion: the list returns no results. The value of $this->navigation->total displays the correct number of results yet $this->rows is...
  11. F

How to display total number of results on list template

Worked perfectly! Thanks a million!
  12. F

How to display total number of results on list template

Hello there, I'm building a custom list template and i'm trying to display the total number of results in my fabrik list. The problem is $this->rows only gives me the number of results per page. I know in fabrik I can add it in my nav, but it's not really what i want. Any ideas?
  13. F

CDD values disappearing

Oh brilliant it works! Thank you so much for your help!
  14. F

CDD values disappearing

Should be good, sorry.
  15. F

CDD values disappearing

I have changed the password and added all the details you need. Many thanks
  16. F

CDD values disappearing

It's the modify you profile page, but you need to login to get on to it. Here is the login page: https://hesam.emundus.fr/fr/connexion I have created an account for you : login : xxxxxx pwd : xxxxxx Once you are logged in, here is the link to the page in question...
  17. F

CDD values disappearing

Hi there, I have a little problem with my CDD (check-box) which is linked to a database join in a repeat group. On my page load, my database join and CDD loads with my existing values checked. But for some reason, my CDD reloads and removes my checked values. Any ideas? Thanks
  18. F

set default value for user plugin

Thank you for your answer. It is strange because it doesn't work on all my forms. Perhaps a javascript issue. But it work.
  19. F

set default value for user plugin

Hi, I try to set the value of a user plugin element. By default it is set to current user id, but would like to change that defaul value if a parameter is sent by URL like: http://mydomain.dom/index.php?option=com_fabrik&view=form&formid=138&mytable___user=111 or...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back