• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. F

tabbed List - tabs not working + edit form empty

Joomla 4.2.9 - php 8.2 - Fabrik 4 gamma 3 - New install I create a list on an existing table (3 fields) The list is created and shows OK (in the backend), the id is set correctly. When I click on de edit button of a record I get an empty form (all the fields are there but empty). When I...
  2. F

Filter on Textarea tagified?

Joomla 4.2.9 - php 8.2 - Fabrik 4 gamma 3 - New install I created a field as Textarea and set it to tagify. When I want to create a filter for the listview, I can only use Field or Auto-complete, the other gives errors. When I use autocomplete and I start typing he offers the complete strings...
  3. F

Custom List Div template

When I use the div template for al list there is something odd. I have set an element as rowclass In the list-template, no problem, each row has the correct class, but not in the div-template there the first div has the correct class, but the next divs keep also that class and the new class is...
  4. F

Fullcalendar in form footer - refresh

I have a form with a fullcalendar visualisation in the footer. The form creates new dates. How can I refresh the FullCalendar visualiation so it shows the new dates also? Many thanks in advance, Greetings, Filip
  5. F

Filtered list

I have a list and I want to show by default only a part of the records but stil have them in the list. How can I do this? I know I can use a prefilter but then I don't have those records any more in my list. Can I prefill a filterbox? Otherwise told. I have a list where, when I view the list...
  6. F

Element Tooltip

I have a conditional tooltip on an element but when there is nothing to show, I stil get an empty tooltip with the questionmark. How do I get rid of that? Now I set Eval to yes and in the tip text: if('table___element' != '') {return 'blabla'; } else {return '';} I also tried return null; or...
  7. F

conditional content plugin

I have a detail form with 3 lists in the footer (content plugin) Depending the category (field) not all the lists have data so they don't need to be shown. What is the best way to show/hide the list? greetings, Filip
  8. F

List with inline details?

I have a list and in the detailform I also load 3 lists (read-only) in the footer of that form. But, as I have the list in a module I the list and then the detailform so I have to scroll up and down to go to the next detail form. I was thinking it would be great that the detailform opens...
  9. F

Hide intro if no data

How can I best hide the intro when there is no data? I have a list that is shown in the outro of a form, but I want to hide it all the way when there is no data to show. For the data part it is ok, I have deleted the headings in the template. But I have some text in the intro that I also want...
  10. F

PHP list plugin - success message wrong

I have a list with 2 php list plugins. They works well but I always get the success message of the second plugin, even when I click the first. The code is well executed but the success message is not good. What can I have done wrong here? Is there a way to eliminate the success message? When I...
  11. F

Problem with list PHP plugin?

I have a form (detail) with a list in the footer (outro) The list is based on a SQL view. The list has 2 list PHP-plugins (To add or delete data in a table wich reflects in the view) The list has a custom template where I change the row class depending the value of a field and also hide/show...
  12. F

Form with repeating group - no delete?

I have a form with a repeating group. I there a way to avoid that the user can delete a row that he created depending the value of a field? Like there is the CanDeleteRow plugin for lists. Greetings, Filip
  13. F

hide silently

I have a form in in the footer of another form but it is only for 1 group of users. I have set this in the form and it works fine, only, a user that don't belong to the group gets a message that he has no rights te see the page. How can I hide that message?
  14. F

Hide filter when prefilter?

Is there a way to hide the filters if the list is opened with a prefilter? I have a list that I use like that and then I need the filter part but I also use it in the footer of a detail form where I open it with the filter defined in the call : {fabrik view=list id=49...
  15. F

Select all on cascading dropdown as checkbox list

Is there a (more or less) easy way to have a 'select all' button or so on a dropdown rendered as checkbox list? I have a form where most of the time all or most of the options shown shall be selected so it would be nice to have the possibility to select them all at once. Or if there is an easy...
  16. F

get all options from dropdown

I have a form with a dropdown (dbjoin) and 2 cascading dropdowns. one of those is rendered as checkbox list (multiselect) In the php plugin (OnBeforeProcess) I get the selected data via $ll = $formModel->getElementData('___ll_id'); it givese me something like: array ( 1 => '67', 2 => '94', 4...
  17. F

API reference

Where is the API reference? The link seems te be dead. Many thanks in advance, Filip
  18. F

trouble with placeholders running query in php

I try to run a query in php but have some troubles When I don't use placeholders, it works $deRowP = '{rowid}'; $deRow = 42; $user = JFactory::getUser(); $userid = $user->get('id'); $mydb = JFactory::getDbo(); $myquery = $mydb->getQuery(true); $myquery...
  19. F

Default for filter

Can I set somehow a default value for a filter? I have a list that I want to show directly in a filtered way but give the possibility to also show all lines or with different filtering. How can I give a default value to a filter (combobox) so that the list directly shows only the filtered...
  20. F

Custom edit URL does not return to the right list.

I have 2 lists, one on a table and one on a view. I want to edit the table when I list the view (they use the same rowid). So I put in the url I get when I click edit in the list on the table and put that into the custom URL for the edit in the list on the view...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back