• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. T

Future of Fabrik Meeting

I would like to attend this meeting and I am also available to help you to save FABRIK. We have seen it growing and it’s very sad that a project with so much to offer ends like this.
  2. T

CSV Cron updating only when selecting list

Hi, Created a cron job for importing a csv file. When the list name is set in the main cron everything works but when the Use file as list name is set to yes it does not work. Name of the file is the same as the list name but with the .csv Tried to set the name of the file as the database...
  3. T

Form issue with Yootheme pro template

Hello, Are there any updates with this issue? http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/form-issue-with-yootheme-pro-template.47566/ Thanks
  4. T

List email plugin issue

Just found out that if I change the domain name it's works for a while and then just goes back to open popup but not info in it.
  5. T

List email plugin issue

also getting this error: /*! jQuery Migrate v1.4.1 | (c) jQuery Foundation and other contributors | jquery.org/license */ "undefined"==typeof jQuery.migrateMute&&(jQuery.migrateMute=!0),function(a,b,c){function d(c){var...
  6. T

List email plugin issue

Hi you all, The send email plugin from list has been working for nearly 2 years on my web. After updating joomla to 3.8.5 and fabrik from github. Suddenly stops working and I get: HTTP500: SERVER ERROR - The server encountered an unexpected condition that prevented it from fulfilling the...
  7. T

Calc element not saving in db nor ajax

Hi, Tried that and it hides the group but it's not read only. If a have list A joined to list B by the PK and set the join group as "Show group: NO" it still creates a record in List B when a record is added in List A. Need this due to the records from each list are added separately by...
  8. T

Hi, So it's working properly as the access to the join group was nobody. Was just trying to hide the group. For future, it's there a way to hide a group being read only? Regarding the PK for the joins, thanks for the advise. As most of the times just need to get the data from one field into...
  9. T

Hi, Could you please try again. Set the account again. Thanks
  10. T

Hi, Login info updated. Set php to 7.1 Thanks
  11. T

Hi, Tested with the wiki format: $myCalc = (int)'{9_1_1_ocupacion___adultos}' * 5; return $myCalc; Tested this code in another web that it's not updated from github yet but using joomla 3.8.1 and fabrik 3.8 and works fine. Thanks
  12. T

Hi, Updated fabrik 2 days ago from github and the ajax calculation is not working unless we set php back to 5.6 in the server. Also, data from calc element is not saving in db. This started to happen when updated from github 2 days ago. Any ideas
  13. T

Databasejoin filtered with user id

Hi, Worked a way around: created a field element "from age" and another field "up to age" and the used AND and worked fine. Thanks
  14. T

Hi Hugh, It works when the age in the activity list is set us a field with only one age but not if the element is a is checkbox as each activity is available for more than one age. I would like that depending on the child age, only activities that includes that age becomes available for him to...
  15. T

Hi, Another query if anybody can help. List 4 called activities has a checkbox element called age which states what children can participate. List 2 also has the age of the child as calc element as what is imported is the date of birth. In the form 5 after selecting the child the parent has...
  16. T

Hi Hugh, Thanks for this and for fabrik. Works perfect!
  17. T

Hi there, Been trying to sort this out for a while with no luck... Will explain what I have: List 1 called parent with info about parent that is imported. it's has a member_id which more that one parent can have. List 2 called childrens in the same situation as parents list, with a member_id...
  18. T

User groups

Hi, I am using the user plugin to filter what the logged in user can edit but I like to use the user groups plugin to do the same but been trying many options with no luck. Am I missing something? Thanks a lot
  19. T

User groups plugin for edit permissions in elements and list

Hi, We need to give access to users of the same group to be able to edit some elements and it works using the user plugin and setting access to the specific element that you want to give access to. But we cannot achieve the same using the user group plugin so we could give edit permissions to...
  20. T

PDF templates

can't tell how long I have been looking for this!!!! too long working on this, going for a beer, thank troester....
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back