• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. teoyh

Fabrik List Module

I had added a Fabrik List Module in my home page When the list is loaded in a module , the edit link cannot be hidden using the following; #listform_489_com_fabrik_489 .fabrik_actions .btn.fabrik_edit { display:none; } But when i open the list not in module the above code to hide the edit...
  2. teoyh

Scan QRCode in field Element

I noticed there is a function which we can turn on to scan qrcode in the field element Is it possible to also scan barcode ?
  3. teoyh

List Php Plugin Not Working

I have a summary list like above, when user click on the refno link a popup will open like below When user click on the where i am pointing the arrow, the list php plugin cannot run But if it is open without pop up it work , can someone help me with this Thank you in advnace
  4. teoyh

Ajaxify links Yes No

Hi can i check if we are able to control Ajaxify links during runtime If the referer url is from another address then Ajaxify links = no but if the referer url is the same as the list address then Ajaxify links = yes
  5. teoyh

Added 'onElementContainerClass' hook to form PHP plugin

Saw this enhancement ; Added 'onElementContainerClass' hook to form PHP plugin Can anyone help me understand what does it mean :) Thank you in advance
  6. teoyh

Upgrading to 3.10

Hi , may i know if there is a sequence of update ? Do i update my Joomla to 3.10.1 first or do i update Fabrik to 3.10 first ? Thank you in advance
  7. teoyh

Return Windows Login ID

Sorry i know this may be out of Fabrik scope I am just trying my luck if any of the expert here have done this or seen this before Is there a javascript of php script that can check the login id of a client PC or laptop connected to a domain. Admin sorry , hope you dont mind this post :)
  8. teoyh

Getting Fileupload Value In Php Validation

Hi I am trying to get the attachment element inside a php validation but not sure why it does not seem to work. The logic is if user selected to void = Yes then user should not attached any more document Inside the attachment field i have a php validation $xvoid = '{service_request___void}'...
  9. teoyh

QRCode in List not working

Hi , recently i noticed the qrcode in the list is not showing up Please refer to the attached , the image like break up. Is there any setting i need to do in order for it to display it properly. Thank you in advance
  10. teoyh

Get Client Computer Name

I know this may not be relavant here but i am just curious if anyone of you actually able to do this with php or javascript In the past my we have fixed ip so no issue but now we had switch to dynamic ip so i cannot really use client ip to log the event of activity Had been searching Google to...
  11. teoyh

Sending Email With Attachment In Schedule Task Not Working

I had created a schedule php task to send out email with an attachment ; I created a php with the following <?php defined('_JEXEC') or die(); $db = FabrikWorker::getDbo(false, 3); $db->setQuery("SELECT attachment FROM stm_change_req where id='11'"); $docattach = $db->loadResult(); $strcount =...
  12. teoyh

Javascript Count Dropdown

Can someone help me to correct this syntax in JavaScript ; npcount = Fabrik.getBlock('form_649').formElements.get('stcase___neutralparty').length; I have a dropdown, under certain condition the option in the dropdown list will be blank , when the count return 0 then i will want to hide it...
  13. teoyh

List Plugin Popup Message Not Pop Up

Hi i had added a plugin in the list after i click and run the plugin the message did not pop up any reason why it is not popping up even i had indicate popup message I had also try to include a javascript alert at the end of the php code it did not work either echo '<script>alert("Thank you...
  14. teoyh

CSV Import

I have this date element Which i set the store Date As local time In my listcsv import script ; I had written this code to convert the string date to the date value $ogiftdate = $formModel->formData['stml_gift_recipient___giftdate']; //DATE date_default_timezone_set(...
  15. teoyh

List Column with Image Not Displaying

I noticed that one of my list with column that contain upload image is not display anymore There is an error that show the following ; Uncaught ReferenceError: FbFileuploadList is not defined at ed019c44c2f7abf6256fd5acfec71388.js:4 at onAdd (0e8c4c7ecd1ed9e884303498e2742ee2.js:4)...
  16. teoyh

Jdate and Ajax

I have a start and end date which when the user change will trigger a Calc Duration field which i trigger a calculation of the 2 dates to get the duration in Months But some how the jdate element is not triggering the calculation but when i change to a date field it works Anybody have this...
  17. teoyh

Captcha with condition

Is it possible to bypass Captcha if the client ip is of certain range and only enable if it is from outside the company network ?
  18. teoyh

How to improve loading time of form

Hi i have a form which i had inserted the following lists/table to cater to different needs of the user so that they can update and create new record - Employee record - Past training record - New training forecast - New Area of development - Leadership training Everything is working fine it...
  19. teoyh

Clear Signature Pad Using Javascript

Hi is there anyway to clear previously sign signature using javscript I tried using this but it did not work Fabrik.getBlock('form_754').elements.get('mobile_loan_signature').update(''); Many thanks
  20. teoyh

QR Scanning field element

There is a new update and i saw something which caught my attention "QR Scanning field element" Where can i find this ? Also it has been a long time i had not done an update Can someone refresh me if this is correct ; Download this https://github.com/Fabrik/fabrik/archive/master.zip Unzip...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back