• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. dimoss

Fabrik logo on Header

Hi, first all congratulations for the excellent job so far with Fabrik 4! It is important for me and I guess for many of us working with this tool to have it upgraded to ver. 4 compartible with Joomla and of course have such a support from the developers. The new forum is one more good move and...
  2. dimoss

Complex URL filtering

Hi, i am using URL Filering methods described in the WiKI to get results based on complex queries. For example I would like to get results for the following sql query: WHERE ((player_a_id = 121404 and player_b_id = 121558) or (player_x_id = 121558 and player_y_id = 121404)) and tournament_id =...
  3. dimoss

Display no records on list based on required filter

Hi, Using Fabrik Epsilon with PHP 8.1.x and J! 4.3.4. I have a list where i have selected 'Require filtering' = YES in order to force users to select filters to display the records accordingly. I have also selected 'Player Name' as required filter in the Elememt settings (List View Settings...
  4. dimoss

Plotalot & Fabrik 4.x

Hi all, I remember on Joomla 3.9.x I was able to use Plotalot component+plugin and present charts on my website using the below thread as reference: https://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/fabrik-and-plotalot-with-variables.44027/ However I haven't tried it in Joomla 4.x and before i...
  5. dimoss

SOLVED: Group By & Ordering

Hi, I am searching for a way to get a proper ordering of grouped by fields based on existing field. I found the following: https://forum.fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/order-by-sum.49189/#post-257128 It is mentioned that ordering is available for single fields. In my list there is a...
  6. dimoss

Select elements for Group by dropdown

Hi, the "Group by" list feature has by default all the elements that are visible in the list. Is it possible to select only specific elements to appear in the dropdown? Thanks,
  7. dimoss

SOLVED: Log form plugin fields

Fabrik: Epsilon Joomla: 4.3.4 I used the log plugin to keep log of updates on specific fields. Based on the description I included the fields tool. When I activate the log plugin I get Error: Class "Date" not found and nothing is logged. The field is updated. Thanks,
  8. dimoss

SOLVED: Automated scheduled emails

Hi i am using the following php script for a scheduled task to send emails: use Joomla\CMS\Factory; use Fabrik\Helpers\FabrikWorker; $config = Factory::getConfig(); $db = \Joomla\CMS\Factory::getContainer()->get('DatabaseDriver'); $queryString = "SELECT player_id, name, assoc, email FROM...
  9. dimoss

SOLVED: Customizing cell color based on element value

Hi, Using the below in the custom_css.php and put the "Use as row class" to Yes, I can control the cell color when the element value is 0: #listform_4_com_fabrik_4 .player_id_b0 .vw_results___player_id_b { color: rgba(0, 0, 0, 0) !important; } How I could get the same result if the...
  10. dimoss

List order by dbjoin using labels instead of values

J! 4.3.3 FabrikDelta PHP 8.1 Hi, I use a dbjoin element in Order By in a list. The dbjoin is using the id values which are integer. However the Order considers the label and not the values when ordering. When I use a simple dropdown element it works. Thanks,
  11. dimoss

SOLVED: Scheduled task php plugin

Hi, I have a scheduled task using the following script to update the 'status' of each record in the DB table 'fab_tournaments' when today date is greater that 'tour_end' (datetime): $enddate = strtotime("{fab_tournaments___tour_end}"); $nowdate = strtotime("today"); $non_active = '0'; $active...
  12. dimoss

SOLVED: Keep URL parameter on list navigation

Hi, i am using F! 4 Gamma 3 with J!4.2.9. I am using a custom link with parameters to point to another list in which the records will be filtered based on the URL parameter...
  13. dimoss

SOLVED: Issue on DB join element with dropdown filter

Hi, I am using Gamma 3 / J!4.2.9. I have an issue on a DB join element in a MySQL view which i use it as a dropdown filter wuth the following settings: I used none because I want the filter to show the options in descending rder based on the clause I have in the DB Join element: ORDER BY...
  14. dimoss

SOLVED: Buttons in dropdown element in Delta F4

Hi, I am using Gamma 3 / J!4.2.9 and Delta 4 /J!4.3.2 in two websites. I noticed that the buttons in dropdown element in backend are different in Delta compared to Gamma Gamma: Delta: Did any change happen between the two versions or something changed in Joomla 4.3.2? Thanks.
  15. dimoss

SOLVED: PHP Warning & PHP Depreciated warnings on error_log

Joomla 4.2.9 Fabrik #4 Gamma 3 Cassiopeia vanilla J & F installation Hi, I am getting this error recorded in my error_log in the Joomla root: PHP Warning: Array to string conversion in /home/xxx/xxx/components/com_fabrik/models/list.php on line 6696 PHP Warning: Undefined array key 1905 in...
  16. dimoss

SOLVED: listcsv plugin issue

Joomla 4.2.9 Fabrik #4 Gamma 3 Cassiopeia vanilla J & F installation Hi, i know that listcsv plugin has not been tested yet in F4. However i tried to use it to send an email after a frontend csv import using the following : use Joomla\CMS\Factory; $user = Factory::getUser(); $name =...
  17. dimoss

SOLVED: Condition fails on email form plugin

Joomla 4.2.9 Fabrik #4 Gamma 3 Cassiopeia vanilla J & F installation Hi, I use the email form plugin to send email on Edit when a field changes on an existing record. On Options->Condition I use the following which worked fine in F3.9 (PHP 7.4) as below: $origData = $formModel->getOrigData()...
  18. dimoss

SOLVED: Incorrect integer value on csv import

Joomla 4.2.9 Fabrik #4 Gamma 3 Cassiopeia vanilla J & F installation Hi, trying to import a csv file to a db table directly from the list and i get the following error for a db column. 500 Store row failed: Incorrect integer value: '' for column `xxxxx`.`fab_matches`.`player_b_id` at row 1...
  19. dimoss

SOLVED: Element view on new record creation

Joomla 4.2.9 Fabrik #4 Gamma 3 Cassiopeia vanilla J & F installation Hi, In Fabrik 3 a user can still see (but not able to select a dropdown value) when the dropdown element has set with a different access level that the user has. Upon form submission the value is recorded in the db. In...
  20. dimoss

SOLVED: Custom link filtering issue in list view settings

Joomla 4.2.9 Fabrik #4 Gamma 3 Cassiopeia vanilla J & F installation Hi, i have created a custom link in an element to filter another list and get the associated records. For example I am using the following and i expect to get the results in the filtered list...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back