• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. D

Form Sessions table will not export

Looks like captcha will have to do since this is a public form. Thanks for your time on this issue.
  2. D

That is correct Form ID = 2. Form IS set to "Save partially completed multi-page forms" = No There were spam records added to the list but not in the last 2 days since I added the captcha element. Those records did not match the spam in form_sessions. screwy or what?
  3. D

Would alphanumeric regex applied to the message text area element solve this issue?
  4. D

Here's a screenshot of phpMyAdmin. Let me know if you need another view of the data.
  5. D

I'm running Fabrik 3.1rc2 on Joomla 2.5.17
  6. D

element tip text not working

Will do. Yes running most recent GitHub. I'm using customized form templates so I believe I'll have to edit/customize again.
  7. D

This site is running RT Hexeris on Joomla 2.5.17 Cleared Joomla + browser cache and re-saved element. It's a form template issue. Thanks
  8. D

a:46:{s:14:"estimates___id";s:0:"";s:21:"estimates___date_time";s:19:"2014-01-20 23:11:23";s:16:"estimates___name";s:11:"vaxtereCrew";s:17:"estimates___email";s:33:"s.p.ac.io.u.ss.teyqnk@gmail.com ";s:17:"estimates___phone";s:6:"123456";s:19:"estimates___address";s:7:"Ghana...
  9. D

fabrik_form_sessions is still getting spam in the data field. I've added a captcha element and made sure "Save part-edited record" is set to no. How do I resolve this issue?
  10. D

I just upgraded a dev site to 3.1 and followed the instructions. Now the element tip text no longer works. Anyone else had this problem? Thanks
  11. D

fabrik_form_sessions keeps getting spam in the data field. How best to stop this? Thanks
  12. D

1. will empty. 2. Why hadn't I looked at the table content? D'OH. It's spam with uggbots. Will captcha elements stop this crap?
  13. D

I get this error message in phpMyAdmin when I go to Export: This interface does not work with large databases or large tables. Please see phpMyAdmin bug 4046. "Save partially completed multi-page forms" is set to No. Since this is a production site can I safely empty #_fabrik_form_sessions...
  14. D

friendly bump
  15. D

Please clue me in on what are some possible causes of the fabrik_form_sessions being to big to export via phpMyAdmin. This is a problem I've never encountered before. Thanks
  16. D

friendly bump
  17. D

friendly bump
  18. D

I'm trying to backup a db so I can update Fabrik but the fabrik_form_sessions table will not export. Is it OK to empty this table on a production site? Thanks, Don
  19. D

Date element fatal error

just damn:oops: Thanks
  20. D

Date element fatal error

The error occurs when displaying the list in the front end as a module. I've published it so the error will occur here:http://medianeighbours.com/~devsites/standardpest/ When you access We Serve or Commercial or Property Management or Hospitality Industry. Attached is Options, Javascript...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back