Search results

1. D

element tip text not working

I just upgraded a dev site to 3.1 and followed the instructions. Now the element tip text no longer works. Anyone else had this problem? Thanks
  2. D

Form Sessions table will not export

I'm trying to backup a db so I can update Fabrik but the fabrik_form_sessions table will not export. Is it OK to empty this table on a production site? Thanks, Don
  3. D

Date element fatal error

The date element causes the following error: Fatal error: Uncaught exception 'Exception' with message 'DateTime::__construct() [<a href='datetime.--construct'>datetime.--construct</a>]: Failed to parse time string (Select a date) at position 0 (S): The timezone could not be found in the...
  4. D

Birthday element render in email template

Currently the birthday element renders 15,8,1959 in an email template. How can I format it to be easier for my client to read?
  5. D

paypal IPN failure

I'm getting a form.paypal.ipnfailure.custom_error in the fabrik log. What additional info do you need from me to troubleshoot this? Thanks, Don
  6. D

Watchful now updates Fabrik

This is way cool. Watchful.li now updates Fabrik. Now it's almost too easy. Thanks Rob and Hugh!
  7. D

List Ordering Questions

I'm building a site for a disc golf club. The list in question is for tournament registration. It can be viewed here: http://nndgc.com/dev/Killer-B-s-Registered-Players.html During the registration period the list will be grouped by PDGA Division and ordered by PDGA #. The Division field is a...
  8. D

W3C errors

I'm getting a few (4) W3C errors on a basic contact form. Please see the attachment. Please give me a tip on where to find these snippets of code so I can fix them. Thanks always, Don
  9. D

List error

I get this error when trying to edit or create a new list. Fatal error: Class 'fabrikParams' not found in /home/richar51/public_html/dev/gal3/components/com_fabrik/models/form.php on line 172 This is a fresh install with latest github. Suggestions? Thanks, Don
  10. D

updating errors

I just updated to Fabrik 3.0.4. I was not able to mass update the plugins. The attached image shows the plugins that would not update. Thanks, Don
  11. D

j25Beta2 and latest github 500 internal server error

I've installed j25Beta2 and pkg_fabrik_3.0.0.1.zip and all is working. When I try to update with latest github I get 500 internal server error. Thoughts? Thanks:-)
  12. D

PayPal plan elements not saving; sub switch missing is

the PayPal subscription table id, duration, and duration period do not save. plan name and invoice number do save. Also, the subscription switch is missing. Thanks always
  13. D

content plugin

I'm trying to render 3 different views in an article but the first view repeats 3 times. instead of {fabrik view=details id=6 row=2 layout=plans}{fabrik view=details id=6 row=1 layout=plans}{fabrik view=details id=6 row=4 layout=plans} it renders {fabrik view=details id=6 row=2...
  14. D

500 error on packages

I get this when I try to go to packages. any suggestions?
  15. D

fabrikTip js

The fabrikTip on validation and the tooltip requires one to rollover the popup for it to hide. I kinda liked the validations(and error messages) in Fab2. So far not liking same in fab3. Is there a way we could turn off current and/or revert to fab2 style validation/error messages? Your thoughts...
  16. D

fabrikMainError bug

fabrikMainError div shows when a form is first loaded. A screen shot is attached. btw, 2.1 tables import was successful with some work. Exactly as you've said in previous posts. Thanks, Don
  17. D

Show/Hide by Group javascript

How do I add groups to the list of elements in the JavaScript? This is one of the features I use in Fab 2 a lot. Thanks, Don
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back