• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. A

Get data from a rest api

Hi Is there a easy way to get data into a list from an rest api ? need it to update once a day. (only read data from external source, no writing)
  2. A

Display google map

i have a custom template. Cant seem to get the map to work code: $map = $elements['map']->element; <div class="detaljekart"><?php echo $map;?></div> All other fields works and if i use the default template it work. Should i show the map element another way ? have tried to search without...
  3. A

checkboxes

Hi How can i in a temlate list the output from checkboxes (joint table) as "text1, text2, text3" (not the valute from checkboxes but the text (labels)) When i try i get li and some html code
  4. A

template layout

I have two different site i suddently cant choose template in list, the field where i choose template is empty ? Any clues ?
  5. A

Detail view

HI Having problem with title tag not showing up right. I get <title>Turer</title> wich is the list label but i need the title to be the name to the specific name in the detail view. I also need the opengraph tags to work. how do i do this ?
  6. A

Need help with the date formating

Hi. I need help with Farbik and date formating.. The selector in a form shows the correct formating, but the FP-list still shows the english language. In Norway the date should be as follows: "date. day, year" [ l d. F Y]. As mention, when adding a new item, the date shows correct, but showing...
  7. A

Change template

I have a fabrikar list showing on the front with my "joomla homepage template", the problem is that when i try to go to detail page i still showing in my "joomla homepage template". Is there a way to get it to show fabrikar detailpages in my "joomla default template" ? I am not talking about...
  8. A

Search all field

Hi I have 2 list filter and enabled search all field. How can i move the seach all field down into a column with the other filters fields ?
  9. A

Filter layout

Trying to make an manuel filter layout. how can i reach a specific filter element ?
  10. A

Date filter

How can i have an list filter with a dropdown with 1 month, 3 month, 6 month ?
  11. A

Prefilter

I updated my fabrik from an old version (a year old) to a new one. After that i got 404 SYNTAX ERROR, UNEXPECTED END OF FILE. If i deleted prefilter eval it loaded. Havent done changes on this for years. Is there any changes to this time of filter ?
  12. A

Detail page SEO

Hi How can i manage to get theese urls from /alle-forhandlere/details/25/20-testcompany to /testcompany or /alle-forhandlere/testcompany
  13. A

calendar

I use the visualization plugin fullcalendar. How do i show the activity as a normal article instead of a popup when i click on one activity ?
  14. A

Formating concat label

How do i show on test in "test - bla bla bla" on a concat label ?
  15. A

url seo

Wondering how on detail view i can get tittel in the url instead of /details/18/115. Another thing is to get title as meta title ?
  16. A

Hide fields

Hi i am making a custom template Have a text field with an facebook url. I want it to show this if its contains an url and be hidden if its empty. The label should be standard "visit our facebook page" How can i solve this ? Have tried to get this to work but i am having trouble with the...
  17. A

Fields template

Hi i am making a custom template Have a text field with an facebook url. I want it to show this if its contains an url and be hidden if its empty. The label should be standard "visit our facebook page" How can i solve this ? Have tried to get this to work but i am having trouble with the...
  18. A

Consent gpdr form plugin

How do i change the message "In order to process your request, you need to accept the treatment of your personal data." ? Need to translate it.
  19. A

GDPR

Hi. Have a problem. How can i anonymize (delete some field as name, adress, phonenumber) wich is over 2 years automaticly ? Dont want to delete it but only anonymize the orders.
  20. A

fabrikar module list

When i am sorting the list alphabetical the norwegian caracter "?" comes first, but it should be last. how do i solve this ?
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back