• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. lcollong

Consent form plugin missing raw

Hi, The form plugin "consent" generates a SQL error on form save because it get the rendered value of the juserid field rather than the raw value. In the consent params plugin it asks to choose the column value which store the juser id in the main row (used together with the juser plugin) ...
  2. lcollong

raw placeholders not catched in php validation

It's a regular field (lastname) element with a notempty validation which has the condition below.
  3. lcollong

Result : Normal: 1 Raw: {f_dossiers___complet_raw} Setup :
  4. lcollong

Hi, Using F4-Zeta on J4.4.0 and PHP 8.1. Using placeholders in the condition field of the php validation. This test works : return (intval('{f_dossiers___complet}') == 1); But this does not : return (intval('{f_dossiers___complet_raw}') == 1); Actually the placeholder send back the string...
  5. lcollong

fileupload patch

Hello, May be it has been already set ? On Fabrik Zeta over J4/ Php 8.1, I got an error because an expected string was actually an array on FileUpload Element. I have to add this test around line 2584 of the file : plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/fileupload.php if...
  6. lcollong

Conditional form submit with UI

Hi, I'm trying to have a way to cancel a form submission based on a human decision (go ahead / cancel). There is a confirmation form plugin which does some of the job. But it runs each time. The use case is the following : One edit a form. If some specific fields has changed (not all are...
  7. lcollong

Funding's invoices ?

We have limitations for donations here in France. I can do a donation from myself and then get reimbursement from my company. But it will be smaller than what I can do in paying "for something" against an invoice. Something like "annual company support subscription" or else. Also, depends where...
  8. lcollong

Funding's invoices ?

Hi, Very glad to know that Fabrik has, again, some future perspectives. Congratulations to what it has already been done up to now with F4. It will be nice to have some main future milestones without dates of course but to know toward what Fabrik is going (priorities). Regarding funding, I'd...
  9. lcollong

List canedit plugin + using menu key --> wrong result

Hello, This problem is still there in Zeta. I found a workaround using some php "onload". However it would be fine to restore the "normal" behavior of F3. I try to dig but it seems to be ACL related.... not obvious :-(
  10. lcollong

List and form list in backend loose the order set

Updated one of our site with "zeta" and now lists are ordered and stays ordered. Great ! :-)
  11. lcollong

Email form plugin attachment part eval tooltip not aligned with real

Hi, The eval attachment form email plugin tooltip says "... Can use placeholders, and/or access form data in $this->data." . In F3 $data was ok. In F4 neither "$this->data" nor "$data" are reachables. However placeholders are working well. We should either change the tooltip either modify the...
  12. lcollong

How to get form data into function in Custom.php

Personnaly, I use it for static functions (compute, get parameters, etc..). Nothing related to the current form. No idea if it's possible and how.
  13. lcollong

List canedit plugin + using menu key --> wrong result

Hi, Running J4.3.4 over PHP 8.1.23 and F4Epsilon. I have a menu item accessing a form/detail view of the user connected using the special option of such menu : with a special setup to open the current user record : On the list, I have a canEdit plugin allowing to edit or not the record...
  14. lcollong

Fileupload ajax mode does not taking J! media extension list as allowed type

Thanks for the thread. I've missed it. However, I believe that I've made some test using regular fileupload without problem. My concern was related to the ajax upload. But, as you mention, it's easy to solve by choosing specific extension allowed for each element. I'll test with the general J...
  15. lcollong

Fileupload ajax mode does not taking J! media extension list as allowed type

Hi, Maybe it's a known limitation ? If the parameter "Allowed File Types" is left empty it is supposed to use the J! general config allowed extensions list. However, in ajax upload mode, I always get the js prompt saying "invalid extension" after having selected a file. If I manually fill the...
  16. lcollong

List and form list in backend loose the order set

Hi, Using F4Epsilon, in the backend, the lists (form, lists, elements) can be sorted clicking on the header. I often use sort by id or by table name (list). But once you've edited an item, when you come back to the list, the list is no longer sorted. It's not convenient when you have some...
  17. lcollong

custom.php

Thanks. It's not a big problem. But it's better when everything goes smoothly :-) Let's wait for Gamma version (don't know the greek "f" equivalent...)
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back