Search results

1. lcollong

Fixed Error with Falang component

Hi there, Not sure it's related to Fabrik. On J4 site with Fabrik zeta we have Falang component to manage translations of things (https://www.faboba.com/ ). When accessing to a module translation in the backend (.../administrator/index.php?option=com_falang&task=translate.overview#edit ), we...
  2. lcollong

Consent form plugin missing raw

Hi, The form plugin "consent" generates a SQL error on form save because it get the rendered value of the juserid field rather than the raw value. In the consent params plugin it asks to choose the column value which store the juser id in the main row (used together with the juser plugin) ...
  3. lcollong

raw placeholders not catched in php validation

Hi, Using F4-Zeta on J4.4.0 and PHP 8.1. Using placeholders in the condition field of the php validation. This test works : return (intval('{f_dossiers___complet}') == 1); But this does not : return (intval('{f_dossiers___complet_raw}') == 1); Actually the placeholder send back the string...
  4. lcollong

fileupload patch

Hello, May be it has been already set ? On Fabrik Zeta over J4/ Php 8.1, I got an error because an expected string was actually an array on FileUpload Element. I have to add this test around line 2584 of the file : plugins/fabrik_element/fileupload/fileupload.php if...
  5. lcollong

Conditional form submit with UI

Hi, I'm trying to have a way to cancel a form submission based on a human decision (go ahead / cancel). There is a confirmation form plugin which does some of the job. But it runs each time. The use case is the following : One edit a form. If some specific fields has changed (not all are...
  6. lcollong

Funding's invoices ?

Hi, Very glad to know that Fabrik has, again, some future perspectives. Congratulations to what it has already been done up to now with F4. It will be nice to have some main future milestones without dates of course but to know toward what Fabrik is going (priorities). Regarding funding, I'd...
  7. lcollong

Email form plugin attachment part eval tooltip not aligned with real

Hi, The eval attachment form email plugin tooltip says "... Can use placeholders, and/or access form data in $this->data." . In F3 $data was ok. In F4 neither "$this->data" nor "$data" are reachables. However placeholders are working well. We should either change the tooltip either modify the...
  8. lcollong

List canedit plugin + using menu key --> wrong result

Hi, Running J4.3.4 over PHP 8.1.23 and F4Epsilon. I have a menu item accessing a form/detail view of the user connected using the special option of such menu : with a special setup to open the current user record : On the list, I have a canEdit plugin allowing to edit or not the record...
  9. lcollong

Fileupload ajax mode does not taking J! media extension list as allowed type

Hi, Maybe it's a known limitation ? If the parameter "Allowed File Types" is left empty it is supposed to use the J! general config allowed extensions list. However, in ajax upload mode, I always get the js prompt saying "invalid extension" after having selected a file. If I manually fill the...
  10. lcollong

List and form list in backend loose the order set

Hi, Using F4Epsilon, in the backend, the lists (form, lists, elements) can be sorted clicking on the header. I often use sort by id or by table name (list). But once you've edited an item, when you come back to the list, the list is no longer sorted. It's not convenient when you have some...
  11. lcollong

Time plugin not updated with autofill

Hi, Not tremendous bug : the autofill form plugin between two time element plugin does not work if the dropdown switch is set to "enhanced" in the setup (at least in the destination element). Actually the correct value is saved but it is not displayed at trigger time on the form being filled...
  12. lcollong

custom.php

Hi, I've just update to the epsilon version. And this file has been deleted by the updating process : libraries/fabrik/fabrik/fabrik/Helpers/Custom.php %custom% should remain whatever the update. Well, I suppose....
  13. lcollong

Gmap : More a question than a bug ! :-)

Hi there, Gmap is no longer working on J3/F3 due to a recent (august) version change from 3.53 to 3.54 in the Google api (https://developers.google.com/maps/documentation/javascript/versions). I use to force the right version (&v=3.52) in the file media/com_fabrik/js/fabrik.js line 240 (or...
  14. lcollong

Yesno element throw fatal error is acl protected

I use a yes/no element in a list used to store users's data together with the user plugin to have a register form and bypass the joomla's one. This yes/no elt contains the "blocked" equivalent to the juser field. It is acl protected to not appear in the form/detail view but only in the list view...
  15. lcollong

list responsive setting in back-office missing data

editing a list with a selection of column set as visible/invisible in the responsive choices button part of the layout tab result in not showing up the already selected columns name. The select itself is filled but the selected item is not set onload.
  16. lcollong

list pdf error

Using the standard list pdf button within chrome generate a network error most of the time. Except when doing this right after the login : I get a clean pdf file. Sounds like an outut_buffer clean problem ? Did not success to catch it. Using mpdf instead of dompdf produces an error : Compile...
  17. lcollong

small css trick

In F4 compare to F3, the validation message error goes under the field rather than inside the tooltip. I think it's better. Hower the alert icon goes after the text instead of before. I tried to modify the css but did not suceeed.. :-(
  18. lcollong

update_col list plugin

This plugin seems to work as expected (do not use the email part). However, I use the prompt user feature for the value and I verify the value is correct using an api to an external site then returning true or false to validate the update. Here is the code in the preeval field : $k =...
  19. lcollong

js error on radiobuttons rendered as buttons grouped

got this error elementlist.js:107 Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read properties of undefined (reading '_getSubElements') at Object.<anonymous> (elementlist.js:107:39) at HTMLFormElement.dispatch (jquery-3.6.0.min.js?8134c3d81f7aab475eac74c779894099:2:43064) at v.handle...
  20. lcollong

setError in juser plugin if email are disabled in the main site config

Hi, In juser plugin, I got this error if the email sending are disabled in the general config of the site. 0 Call to undefined method PlgFabrik_FormJUser::setError() /plugins/fabrik_form/juser/juser.php:744 It creates the user but at the end it should raise a message saying "admin has...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back