• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. MILORD65

Order in a multiselect element databasejoin for the list view

Hello, I have a list including a multiselect databasejoin element with checkboxes. I have requested that the choices offered in the databasejoin element in the form be ordered by Ascendant ID (ORDER BY {thistable} .id ASC) and it works fine. However, I would like for the list view that in...
  2. MILORD65

Problem with joomla search on a list

Hello I still have the same problems with the joomla search in a fabrik list with random errors of type "DateTime :: __ construct (): Failed to parse time string (date in French) at position 0 (2): Unexpected character" on some searched words. These errors disappear and the joomla search works...
  3. MILORD65

Conflict between date format in joomla search and fabrik?

Hello When I do a joomla search on a data recorded in fabrik I get for example: DateTime :: __ construct (): Failed to parse time string (February 8, 2019) at position 0 (8): Unexpected character. I checked on several data in fabrik and I get the same thing, but not on all of them. I think this...
  4. MILORD65

banner on uploaded image

Hello I need to display a "promotion" banner or watermark on a downloaded photo (fileupload element) if another yes/no element is checked. It's a little complicated for me, does anyone have an idea? Thank you in advance. JP
  5. MILORD65

fullcalendar mouseover

Hello, I published a calendar with the fullcalendar plugin and I would like a tip to appear with the information of the event when the mouse is over the event in the calendar, like on this page: https://fullcalendar.io/docs/event-tooltip-demo How to do ? Thanks for your help. JP
  6. MILORD65

delete an image in fileupload element doesn't work when use Ajax upload

Hello, I use ajax upload in a fileupload element, so I uploaded several photos for a recording. However, if I edit a record and want to delete one or more photos by clicking on the cross on the right, I can not. I have the popup "Do you want to delete the file from the server?" that appears but...
  7. MILORD65

Detail view of several images

Hello, For a fileupload element I use Ajax to upload multiple images. Then in the detail view I have my photos below each other on a vertical plane. However, I would like to have them on the same line next to each other on a horizontal plane. How to do and how to custom the templates? Thanks for...
  8. MILORD65

custom css for element in form

Hello I tried to set up a custom form with the custom_css.php file in bootstrap templates. I want to change the background of the form fields that are in white and yellow when the mouse is over. I tried to do it with # $ form #t_list___elementname { background: #cecece; } as in...
  9. MILORD65

list popup with items that are not in the list

Hello I have a list of which only certain elements are visible. I would like items that are not in the list but only in the form to appear in a popup when I hover over the corresponding record in this list. How to do this ? Thanks for your help. JP
  10. MILORD65

Customize related data link for form

Hello I would like to replace the add (+) button with an image and not display the add text in the "related data" link to a form. How can I do ? Thanks for your help. JPB
  11. MILORD65

Problem with update_col updating only unchecked records

I'm having a problem with the update_col plugin. I configured it to update an "official" field with an eval expression that will look for a value in another "t_reattribution_folders" table: $db = Jfactory::getDbo(); $query = $db->getQuery(true); $query = "UPDATE t_registre_dossiers SET...
  12. MILORD65

plugin update_col withe cascading dropdown

Hello I have a problem with the update_col plugin on a list. I want to update a databasejoin element and a cascadingdropdown element (which depends on the databasejoin element). I chose "Allow user selection" with these two elements. The plugin works well for the databasejoin element but not...
  13. MILORD65

Front end select and SEF

Hello, On an intranet site the front end select on a databasejoin works well if in the site configuration SEF URLs is OFF but no longer works if SEF URLs is ON. Is this normal? JPB
  14. MILORD65

validation with two elements, one non-empty

Hello, I have two ?l?ments on the same form and I want them to be validated only if at least one of them or both is not empty. I think it is necessary to use the php validation plugin but I don't find the code to put in condition and in php code. Thank for your help JP
  15. MILORD65

Filters ignore calculations at bottom of column

Hello, I have a list with fields that have the sum option in list view setting> calculation enabled. The totals are done correctly at the bottom of the columns but when I filter this list with filters activated in list> details> filters these totals are not modified and do not take filters into...
  16. MILORD65

Layout of a form in a popup

Hello, I have a small problem with a form that opens in a popup and the groups are in format "tabs". The attached images are in the order of actions. If I open the form, the first group normally appears in the first tab. Then if I go in the 4th tab on the last group that is smaller, everything...
  17. MILORD65

text in an image in a calc element

Hello, I return images with a calc element according to the calculated values. It works very well but I will also want the values to fit in the images returned. Can this be done with php code in the calc element, perhaps with imagestring? Does anybody have a solution? Thanks for any help.
  18. MILORD65

Field type: year-id

Hello, In a list I would like to create a field that is of type year-id where year is the year at the time of creation of the record and id a number. I would also like id number to be reset when the year changes so for example to have the series 2017-0001, 2017-0002, .... 2017-5231 and then...
  19. MILORD65

Bug on advanced search "is empty" on a list with joins

Hello, I have a small problem with advanced search. On a list with two joins I noticed that if I launched an advanced search on a field with the condition "is empty" I got a list without any record. However if I do the same thing on a list without join I get the desired results. Can you help me...
  20. MILORD65

popup tips with conditions

Hello, I made a popup tips on a field element with a formula that determines a text in the popup according to the value of a field. This works well when this condition is met but the small question mark is also present when the condition is not met and the popup blank. I want there to be no...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back