Search results

1. B

Error when instaling fabrik 3.5.1 on Joomla 3.6.5

Migration to new fabrik with 3.5.2 is very nice. All works. Very, very thanks.
  2. B

I am upgrading fabrik from 3.0.9. I upgrated Joomla 2.5 to 3.5.6 and this was everything OK. Is wrong with fabrik. I have on my working site still Joomla 2.5 and fabrik 3.0.9. This includes a much of menu items with fabrik list and form and it is not fast to migrate to new system. On database...
  3. B

When try again on the same site with joomla instalation i get: Warning JInstaller: :Install: Error SQL You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'IF EXISTS showinsummary ON `#__fabrik_elements`' at line...
  4. B

Hi. i try to install fabrik package to my joomla 3.6.5 (i have made migration of my site with joomla 2.5 to 3.6.5) I get an error: Warning JInstaller: :Install: Can't find XML setup file. JInstaller: :Install: File does not exist...
  5. B

Problem Installation Fabrik 3.5.1 to Joomla 3.6.5

Hi, i try today (new test version) upgrade joomla to 3.6.5 and also new fabrik 3.5.1 and i get also this messages and in file components/com_fabrik/helpers/html.php i have also code like this: /** * Fabrik Component HTML Helper * * @package Joomla * @subpackage Fabrik.helpers * @copyright...
  6. B

Print to word - is possible style sheet?

I have problem with printing my list1 to word file .doc. When print to .doc with custom button and link: http://myapplication1/?format=word http://candc.katowice.pl/index.php/menu-karta-produkcji/adm-rej-k-prod-2-wydruk-word?resetfilters=0&clearordering=0&clearfilters=0&format=word i get on...
  7. B

Is possible send data from list to .doc or .html file?

What is the standard way to get .doc printout? I try to use "Print to pdf" and next i change in browser line - code , like in this example...
  8. B

Is possible send data from list to .doc or .html file?

Hi, I try new issue with Joomla 3.0 and fabrik 3.1 I need send data from list1 for choosen records to editable file like .doc or at least .html. Is possible to create any own/user template that sends some fields for choosen records to editable file? I need just editable file not option export...
  9. B

Is possible edit record from popup?

Oooo! really this works when i use option "Render buttons as Inline" List --> Link --> Render buttons as Inline But one thing else, is any way - when "save" record open for edit in popup - to get in the same time selection from popup with this record to field "Zamawiaj?cy" ( this is...
  10. B

Doesn't work displaying for pagination select value = "all"

Doesn't work code in: /components/com_fabrik/helpers/pagination.php public function getLimitBox() { // Initialize variables $limits = array(); $vals = array(); $vals[] = 1; $vals[] = 2...
  11. B

Is possible edit record from popup?

Hi, On form "CC-21 - Formularz: Nowa karta produkcji" I use popup for field: "Zamawiaj?cy". Popup is a table "CC-21 - 37 - Dopisywanie Zamawiaj?cych i ich Nr Zam?wie?". Our users need - if possible - not only select record from "popup form" but earlier edit/modify choosen record and next...
  12. B

Cascading dropdown -need DESC order for Filter type:dropdown

I have field ___zamow_symbol --- "Nr zam. x" that is cascading dropdown. I need in Filters use filter type: dropdown with: -filter data: recorded data --- this is OK - order by --- need desc order (nevest values for nevest records on top dropdown) --- now i have default = Asc order i have...
  13. B

Need button for selection first row (when some order is set) from "Popup form -Front-end-Select"

Hi, I am not experienced with user_ajax.php. But, what seems look to be earlier problem --- i am not even to be able to update edited field (edited but still empty) in edited record with javascript --- try update with fixed value for: -field: field -field: databasejoin dropdown this is described...
  14. B

Cascading dropdown -need DESC order when selecting from dropdown

Hi, Need DESC order for field cascadingdropdown when selecting / choose value from dropdown. Now, i have ASC order - this is default order. How to change order to DESC --- newest id on the top dropdown?
  15. B

Need button for selection first row (when some order is set) from "Popup form -Front-end-Select"

This is too difficult for me. I need this button when "edit record". My fields that i need fulfill with this button are empty becouse they were not published when i added new record. I have read about "user Ajax" but have problem to do even more simply operation as: Steep_1: try with button...
  16. B

troester: In my form1 = "CC-21 - Formularz: Nowa karta produkcji" - i have field: ccjom_cc_kk_karta_rejestr___kp_zamawiajacy --- "Zamawiaj?cy" that is databasejoin --- this mean "Our Customer Name" and should be "autocomplete" not "dropdown" becouse of many numbers values for "Our Customer...
  17. B

Hi, I have on my form1 field: ___kp_zamawiajacy --- "Zamawiaj?cy" that is databasejoin and i use for this element Popup form; " CC-21 - 37 - dopisywanie Zamawiaj?cych i ich Nr zam?wie?" - I use "Front-end-Select" all what i need when use this "Front-end-Select" is to select first=on the top of...
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back