• Hello Fabrik Community

Fabrik is now in the hands of the development team that brought you Fabrik for Joomla 4. We have recently transitioned the Fabrik site over to a new server and are busy trying to clean it up. We have upgraded the site to Joomla 4 and are running the latest version of Fabrik 4. We have also upgraded the Xenforo forum software to the latest version. Many of the widgets you might have been used to on the forum are no longer operational, many abandoned by the developers. We hope to bring back some of the important ones as we have time.

Exciting times to be sure.

The Fabrik 4.0 Official release is now available. In addition, the Fabrik codebase is now available in a public repository. See the notices about these in the announcements section

We wish to shout out a very big Thank You to all of you who have made donations. They have really helped. But we can always use more...wink..wink..

Also a big Thank You to those of you who have been assisting others in the forum. This takes a very big burden off of us as we work on bugs, the website and the future of Fabrik.

Search results

1. s6930064

BUG: big text in list view is truncated

Hi, If you have a textarea element that can store more than 1MB of text then in the list you see only up to 65k (text is truncated) . In edit you do not have a problem, you see all text data in the textarea input. It would be nice if in list mode we could see ALL text data with no truncate...
  2. s6930064

Tags element bugs

Hi. I have seen the following bugs in the tags element: - can not disable the hyperlink in the tag when the tag element is displayed in a list. - the link of a tag when it is displayed in a list is filtering the list based on the tag BUT only in the first page. In case you are in page 2,3, etc...
  3. s6930064

BUG: Autocomplete with concat in Adv search

If you have a - autocomplete databasejoin element - with a concat label - and Filter type = autocomplete Then in advanced search the element drop down will have it multiple times.
  4. s6930064

BUGs: User element

Bug1: If a user element is not hidden and ?update on edit? is YES then in form details the element is displaying the current login user. The correct would be to display the recorded data. Bug 2: If a user element is not hidden, ?update on edit? is YES and user has access to edit the filed then...
  5. s6930064

Export popup + Gantry 4 template

Hi, My Gantry template and export popup was working until i did a github update today. After the update the popup is displayed under the footer of my template as a simple div (no popup). If I change my template to protostar the popup is working as expected. I have tried with different browsers...
  6. s6930064

PHP 7 support

Dear Fabrik team, As Joomla 3.5 soon will be out with PHP 7 support is Fabrik gonna be compatible with PHP 7?
  7. s6930064

Calculation element issue

Hi, In case we have a calc element (# in image) with option ?Only Calc on Save=no?, displayed in a list and the list has display mode ?Merge rows? or ?Merge rows and reduce data? for a join column (date in image) then the code in calc element will run as many times as the unmerged data. So in...
  8. s6930064

SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS issue

Based on Rob post: http://fabrikar.com/forums/index.php?threads/bug-distinct.39160/#post-196721 I would like to point out that the use of SQL_CALC_FOUND_ROWS/ FOUND_ROWS is canceling query limits at ?finesseData?. At http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/information-functions.html you can...
  9. s6930064

Related data question

I have a case where I need to display few columns in the list with ?Related data? to save screen space but all related links in form/details with ?Show related data links?. Is there a way to override the connection between ?Related data? and ?Show related data links? or I have to create a...
  10. s6930064

CSV import question

Hi, Can i redirect the user to a specific page after ALL rows from a csv file are imported? I tried the php event plugin but i get a redirect loop warning. Also i tried the 'After Import PHP File' option of the listcsv plugin but is working only per row and not after all rows.
  11. s6930064

BUG: dropdown

Hi, I did a github update 20/1/2016 and dropdown fields are displaying different values in edit from what it is stored in the db. The are displaying the first select option as it would if it was a new record and not in edit mode.
  12. s6930064

onAfterImportCSVRow: mysql extension is deprecated

Hi, I tried the CSV import and i got the following message: 'Caught exception on eval in onAfterImportCSVRow : mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead' I use PHP 5.5.9, Joomla 3.4.8 and latest fabrik 3.x from github.
  13. s6930064

BUG: Export to CSV + Include filters

Export to CSV is working if I do not filter or if I filter based on the id. But if I use ?Advanced search? and filter based on an element other than the id I see the filtered result but when I press the ?Export to CSV? I get a JS error and nothing is exported. The ?Download here? button is...
  14. s6930064

BUG: Display element + placeholders

I have a ?display? element with ?Default? set to ?{fabrik view=list id=2}? When I open the form I get a JS error ?Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'getElement' of null? from list.js line 1155 (var limitBox =?.) This error prevents the form submission (save button is no longer working)...
  15. s6930064

BUGS: Tag element

Hi, 1. When I try to add a new record the tag element is not empty. It displays all records returned from the query ?SELECT DISTINCT(t.id) AS value,`title` AS text FROM `table1_repeat_tags` AS `table1_repeat_tags` LEFT JOIN jos_tags AS t ON t.id = `table1_repeat_tags`.`tags`? The query can be...
  16. s6930064

Related lists based on databasejoin with chosen multiselect always display zero (0) records. It would be nice when chosen is not a WIP to have related data based on this element type displayed as any other databasejoin element. Thanks.
  17. s6930064

BUG: Inline plugin

Enable inline plugin in one simple text element. Double click to change the value, the value is changed but is displayed as an empty field in the list until you refresh the page, then the value is displayed.... Please confirm. (joomla 3.4.1 + Fabrik 3.1 with latest update from github...
  18. s6930064

BUG in repeat group

Group option 'Include group in list view and query' = NO is not working. When you view the master list without any repeat group element you see in fabrikdebug that is still querying the repeat table with a left join. Normal the repeat table and elements should be invisible to the master list...
  19. s6930064

Autocomplete + please select

Existing option 'Show please select' in databasejoin it will be helpful if it was working also for the Autocomplete rendering.
  20. s6930064

BUG: Tab 'Related data' in lists

In related data tab in a list select yes in one 'Link to list' , put a text in 'Heading' and save. Then edit the list and visit the related data tab, your previous configuration is not displayed. (Joomla 3.4.1 + Fabrik GitHub latest 28/4/2015)
We are in need of some funding.
More details.

Thank you.

Members online

Back